Famcraft

Author Topic: please let me back in i really wanna play again  (Read 846 times)

Offline bombjon

• Beginner
    • View Profile
please let me back in i really wanna play again
« Opened on November 15, 2015, 08:45:29 PM »
please let me use famcraft again  i sincerly miss it i will never grief again  :'(

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: please let me back in i really wanna play again
« Reply #1 on November 15, 2015, 08:53:23 PM »
 Bombjom,

When you joined Famcraft you were asked to read the rules. The rules are very important on this server. We ask that all players make every effort to follow the rules.

Like all the other rules, the no griefing rule matters a great deal! As you've seen, everyone has to earn their own things on the server. When you grief and steal you are not only breaking the rules but you are having a real impact on another player's gameplay experience.

If you were to log in and find your animals killed and your home broken, you would be very sad. :(  Our rules protect everyone- you too. We do not allow griefing on this server.

I will reduce your ban to a two day temp ban -but only this one time. This means you will be able to log back in and play again in two days. If you grief again after you return you will be permbanned without a plea option.

When you return, please read the rules at /spawn and make sure you follow them.

We will see you in 2 days.