Famcraft

Author Topic: Explanation of Ban please.  (Read 1990 times)

Offline rghazarian

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Explanation of Ban please.
« Opened on November 22, 2015, 06:27:12 PM »
Hi my name is KreeperCooker and my son (6) is CreeperInTheHat.  We're both banned, I'm not sure why.  We haven't joined the server in a while.  Can you please let us know?

Thank you,
Rafi

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Explanation of Ban please.
« Reply #1 on November 22, 2015, 07:29:55 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to inquire about your child's ban. We have banned everyone associated with the account or that has logged in from the same household.  This is due to CreeperInAHat logging in after he had changed his name, spamming chat then typing the "f-word" in our chat, followed up with "lol".

Creeper has been in trouble many times here now, but this far beyond anything we will consider a plea for. Thank you for understanding.

We do wish you happy server hunting and we hope you will find a server that better suits Creeper's needs.

Offline rghazarian

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on November 22, 2015, 08:35:10 PM »
Thank you for writing back.  If the name change was to B0wserJunio0r, then I was responsible for that.  It didn't work, I assumed due to the whitelisting by name, hence I reverted back.

The chatting has been a constant issue as he can't type yet, I've had him muted on other servers.

However, all that doesn't bother me as much as the chat.  I'm genuinely shocked about the f-word followed by LOL.  Not only does he not know that word, but he can't type much.  I understand if you can't allow us back on your server, I'm really bummed and sorry about that, but I need to know exactly what happened so that I can address it and teach him.  Can you send me a log of the chat?

Thank you for your time.

Rafi

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on November 22, 2015, 08:37:19 PM »
 Sure, I will send it by private forum message. I can't post it here for the obvious reasons. Thank you for understanding.