Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea for AceKiller73  (Read 2874 times)

Offline acekiller73

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Plea for AceKiller73
« Opened on November 23, 2015, 06:43:27 PM »
I was banned for a reason I don't know. I was given a warning for talking about political things. I said "This is not a dictatorship its a game" after my warning I was kicked out of my clan and then said the the leader (_iCookie_) was always rude to me. I was then asked if there was a problem to which I replied with "nope" as I was trying to resolve it myself. And then I was banned. I didn't break any further rules after my warning and I don't think it is right for your staff to have banned me and I am very upset about it.

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: Plea for AceKiller73
« Reply #1 on November 23, 2015, 06:54:21 PM »
You called another player a dictator and said she was mean to you because you had griefed her clan home. You then argued the rules, and wanted to cause more drama when we left the channel.

If you want to return, then I suggest you make a better plea than "I am upset".

Offline acekiller73

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on November 23, 2015, 06:59:06 PM »
I didn't mean to "grief" the clan home. I was a part of the clan and I was showing her all the heads I had. I removed them after she had told me that I wasn't allowed to place blocks. I obviously wasn't paying attention because she said there was a sign but I didn't see it

Offline acekiller73

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on November 23, 2015, 07:09:45 PM »
On top of what I just said I would also like to say that I am a very outspoken person and I'm not used to such a protected minecraft server. But that is why I enjoy playing it so much. I was given a warning and beyond that I didn't believe I broke any rules but I guess it was enough for me to be banned. The more I think about it the more I realize that I probably shouldn't have said what I did and other than me not meaning for things to come across the way they did, I don't have any excuse for the way I acted. I'm sorry for causing drama and I get if my ban won't be pardoned

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on November 24, 2015, 12:31:03 AM »
Thank you for taking time to add to your plea. I do understand our rules are strict, but they are that way for a reason.

I expect you to be nice to all players on the server. This will be your last chance.

You have been pardoned. Please read over the rules at /spawn and keep them in mind.

Offline acekiller73

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on November 24, 2015, 04:08:03 PM »
Thank you for unbanning me. I took the time to log on and apologize to cookie and I look forward to continue to play on this server  ;D