Famcraft

Author Topic: Ban Plea  (Read 2030 times)

Offline Concerning

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Ban Plea
« Opened on December 28, 2015, 12:41:53 PM (Edited December 30, 2015, 12:13:46 AM) »
Dear Famcraft
         I was banned about three years ago. When I got banned I think I new the reason. I was telling an admin to unban my friend, and I think that annoyed her. If this is the reason for why I am banned, it will not happen again - And it was three years ago,  I've matured - Although I don't exactly agree with my friend's ban and mine, I came on some time ago and was very surprised that I was still banned. Anyways, I didn't agree but it won't happen again and I hope to be let on. It was a fun server!  I would appreciate it if you would reply by my email, on my account. Thank you for reading, please allow me to play Famcraft again.
      Sincerely,
                  Concerning

P.s. My first username was ZebraDaisy889, which is the one I used. And, if you can't find my email, just answer here please.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Ban Plea
« Reply #1 on January 01, 2016, 04:47:28 PM (Edited January 01, 2016, 04:50:32 PM) »

Your friend was banned for an incredible amount of griefing. Not just one or two things but many, many, many player's homes. She had been tempbanned for griefing in the past so the next step was a perm ban.
 You were very argumentative and demanding. When we would not unban your friend you said you were leaving and never coming back. Your attitude was absolutely terrible and uncalled for in every way. You were even disrespectful to the owner. You were permbanned at that time.

This was in 2013. I do not blame your actions and words on your age as we have players here as young as 5 years old who behave in a polite and respectful way. I blame your actions on a very negative attitude. I can only hope your attitude has improved in the past couple of years.

We will be happy to give you another chance on the server. You will need to re-read the rules at /spawn and take a tour with a staff member or visit /warp tour to re-learn the plugins and commands.

We have added a new 1.8 map. To connect to the map you played on before, please connect with a 1.7 Minecraft client. To connect to the new map, please connect with a 1.8 client.

We will see you on the server.

Offline Concerning

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on January 03, 2016, 02:59:36 PM »
Thanks for letting me back on the server... just wanted to let you know I wasnt talking about the person you are. I was 'friends' with that person, but i was talking about my sister, (purplepanda1000) who cut down a cactus.(she may have lied, I'm not positive) I think you can see why i wasn't agreed with that ban, but I don't really care about it anymore. I didn't really know the person you're talking about in the reply but i have an idea, though i don't remember her username. Anyways, thanks for letting me back on.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on January 03, 2016, 03:06:19 PM »
 Purplepanda is the person I am referring to. We carefully reviewed the logs of the discussion and the griefing involved before agreeing to pardon you.

We will see you on the server.