Famcraft

Author Topic: Things You did not know about my Minecraft name!  (Read 4382 times)

Offline FrodoRose

• A wizzard dosen't sleep, they snore with shut eyes
    • View Profile
Things You did not know about my Minecraft name!
« Opened on January 02, 2016, 01:47:01 PM »
In this post I'm going to tell you some strange things that not a lot of people know about my Minecraft Name! (FrodoRose) Feel free to share your interesting facts about your in game name to!
1. My Minecraft Name was actually going to be Fuzzy_Rainbows before it was going to be FrodoRose, unfortunately the name was already used by another player. I do feel that FrodoRose fits me much better though.
2. Rose and Frodo are 2 out of the 3 pets I have. I probably would of included the 3ed pet in the name if I had the pet when I bought my Minecraft account. But almost a year and a half later I got the 3ed pet. (I actually have 4 pets but I don't think a fish counts lol)
3. All of my In Real life friends that play on Famcraft (socks1stormy1, ArcticPenguin1, wolfylove3, cocoasmores) have their pets, or an animal, included in their Minecraft names as well, its funny because we never planned that  ???

Well those are my interesting facts about my In Game Name, what are yours?!  ;D
Time can't fly, it has no wings.
Moutains can't move, they have no legs.
Sugar can die, I have a mouth

Offline PegLegPegasus

• Donator
  • Apofiss cats will rule de world!
    • View Profile
Re: Things You did not know about my Minecraft name!
« Reply #1 on January 02, 2016, 04:05:26 PM »
I don't know why I chose the nickname ViralVideo. I just liked the sound I guess. :P
"Well why didn't you do it when you had the chance?"

This is me.

Offline FrodoRose

• A wizzard dosen't sleep, they snore with shut eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on January 03, 2016, 11:56:43 AM »
Hey, as long as you like it lol
Time can't fly, it has no wings.
Moutains can't move, they have no legs.
Sugar can die, I have a mouth

Offline PixelProne

• Donator
  • I like games, music, cute animals, & social media.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PixelProne
« Reply #3 on January 11, 2016, 09:50:56 PM »
My first username (SkySkyMaree) was inspired by my favorite people.
My second username (VizioPlays) was made when I wanted a new name but didn't have any ideas. I wound up naming myself Vizio from looking at how many Vizio brand television sets I have. The "Plays" part was just because I played a lot of video games.
My third and permanent username (PixelProne) was made when I got really into my video game addiction and Minecraft so I thought PixelProne was cool because I'm prone to playing video games every chance I can ^_^
*puts headphones on*
(an hour later)
"oh right"
*plays music*

Offline ~PaintBrush

• #MustHaveSprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on January 13, 2016, 11:51:32 AM »
The first username i purchased minecraft with was '' alspot02 '' because ''al '' for the first two letters of my name and ''spot'' because it was my first webkinz when i was young and i needed a username XD ''02'' for my birthdate 2002 ::)

My second username ''Ze_Spots'' because ''Ze'' for just another word instead of ''the''... ''Spots'' because well uh... Spots uk.. :P

Third username ''SpotsPaint'' because i started taking painting classes after school and it signifies a Spatter of paint

Then last of all my current username '' PaintedSpots'' just because it makes a little more sense lol
My Most Dangerous Weapon Yet...

*Fishey Slap*

BAM!

Offline IronBlu

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: IronBlu
« Reply #5 on January 13, 2016, 12:34:10 PM »
The history of my names.

TheIronCreeper2: this was my brothers account that we were going to share until I got my own, he wanted a name like herobrine987 or stormtroopersrcool but I vetoed those and got him to do minecraft related things and TheIronCreeper2 was what came out of it. He wanted a bunch of random numbers, but I convinced him to do just 2 (my sneaky way of sneaking my birth year 2002 in there, lol)

TheIronEngineer2: this was the account I got, I wanted it to be similar to my old one so I replaced Creeper with Engineer since being an engineer is one of the options Im tossing around for my future career.

IronBlu: my previous name TheIronEngineer2 was just silly, so I enlisted Steve and Drew's help in coming up with a better one and IronBlu was the only one without an underscore :D

P.S. I used to have a webkinz too spots, and 2002 FTW xP

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly time-y wimey.. stuff.
^  favorite Doctor Who quote

2 seconds is forever. How does that work? It'll take 2 seconds to explain.

Offline ZariTheAtari

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on January 13, 2016, 03:47:13 PM »
My first username: Diamonds10368 came from who knows what. I wanted a minecraft account, and I did something literally a lot of minecrafters have in their name. (I know I am so smart and creative). Then when name changes were added, the first thing I did was change my name. The ZariTheAtari came from one of my good friend's nickname for me, and I kinda went a long with it. The Zari part comes from my name and all the letters except I are in my name. And the "TheAtari" came just from rhyming it with Zari, and it really fit, cuz I am a huge gamer.  (I think a lot of you already know the story of my second name).
Also Spots and Irn, 2002 for the win!
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds: idk the weather in Famcraft is going to be sunny with a high of you cant feel heat and a low of
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds: you cant feel cold
[SkMag Owner] JrMod: ~Iron XD
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds with a 50 percents chance of rain, that is unpredictable.

#Im FC's Metorologist ;D

Offline ~PaintBrush

• #MustHaveSprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on January 16, 2016, 06:46:13 AM »
WHOO! Ya guys! 2002 :3 that's three people in our little 2002 army so far :P

*Fishey Slap*

BAM!

Offline PixelProne

• Donator
  • I like games, music, cute animals, & social media.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PixelProne
« Reply #8 on January 16, 2016, 09:08:58 AM »
Sadly I was not born in 2002. Doesn't mean I can't have fun... right?
*puts headphones on*
(an hour later)
"oh right"
*plays music*

Offline ~PaintBrush

• #MustHaveSprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on January 17, 2016, 07:16:02 AM »
Of course not Omega ;D Everyone is kewl 8)

*Fishey Slap*

BAM!