Famcraft

Author Topic: I'm Writing a Book  (Read 2019 times)

Offline wilsondhp

• Dunka Dunka. That is all.
    • View Profile
I'm Writing a Book
« Opened on January 11, 2016, 12:14:49 PM »
I got bored in class one day, and I decided to write a book on Famcraft, tell me what you think:
     Okay, so I’m very bored right now, so I am going to tell you a story. A wondrous story of happenings long before you and I ever existed. It started in the world of Urmbahg, a place of wonder, prosperity, glory, and danger. It was a world where if you are to die, you come back to life where you were born.  Our journey begins with a mage named Wilson, Wilson Dihep. He was born in the city of Srawn. His parents weren’t of the sorcerer kind. Wilson’s father was well, Will; and his mother’s was Lorelei. Wilson had taken interest and inspiration in Srawn as a child. He had plans, ever since he was six, to start his own city, a city that would be beyond compare to Srawn, but not in a bad way. By the age of fifteen, he moved out of Srawn and began to build a place and start his own city, a city he dreamed that would be made of gold. A city that would stretch across the ocean and back. A city that would be worthy of awe.
   We don’t know a whole lot about our mage, do we? Well, for starters, he had blonde hair, and pale skin, whiter than paper. His skin was always pale because he always wore a robe everywhere he went. The robe had a hood, which mysteriously covered his entire face when it was on him. He got the robe when he had become a mage at the age of five. But how did he become a mage? Well, his teacher, who was a god in disguise, saw Wilson doing exceedingly well for a young age. So after class, every day he would teach him magic. This god in disguise was none other than Chestnut, god of friendship.
   While we’re talking about gods, I might inform you all little more about them. The gods had built Srawn themselves for the humans they were going to create. The chief god of Urmbahg was Burkynisnake, the god of creation. He had first created Urmbahg with his brother, Micah. Micah was the god of justice. Nobody knows who the father of both gods are, many think they just existed when the universe came to be. Rodkiilered was the god of acknowledgement, although, he was not born a god, he had become one. But how would one become a god? Well, as Burkynisnake says, it’s randomly chosen by him. And they become the god of what they are good at. For instance, there was a woman by the name of Bousunghuls who was extremely good at building. One fateful day, she was chosen to become a god, and became the god of building. But not all gods last forever. After some time, they lose their power, returning to only a simple human. Burkynisnake and his brother, however, stay gods forever. Anyways, back to our young mage.
   It took Wilson seven years to master his skill in magic and potion brewing. Chestnut had done an excellent job; in fact, he had stayed with Wilson his whole life. And now, he was ready to create his own city. One day, one June 12th, he woke up early and decided whether to take the star gates or walk. Ah, but what were the star gates? They were the main key to success for most, but for others, were certain doom. Once entering a star gate, it would bring you to a random place on the world. They get the name star gates because the wizards who constructed them used spells of the stars to make them. Behind these gates were worlds of wonder, worlds of death, worlds of riches, worlds of poverty. Nobody knows where you’ll end up, but Wilson had confidence he’d end up somewhere nice. He had decided to build his city with his cousin and his brother.
   On the topic of Wilson’s relatives, his younger brother, by three years, was Aluse, and his cousin was Dudelmon. Wilson’s adventure to create his city had begun. He started by waking his brother in the morning to get ready.
   “Wake up Aluse!” exclaimed Wilson with excitement. “Today’s the day we become history!” Aluse woke up, rather angry at his brother for the wakeup call.
   “Today’s the day I hope you quit waking me up this early.” remarked Aluse.
   “Oh come on, don’t break my spirits, get up and eat breakfast, and I’ll be waiting outside for you.” said Wilson. Wilson’s house was a great house with two stories. It was made of stone bricks and spruce wood. On the first floor was the kitchen, dining room, living room, and a bathroom (The city of Srawn had a well-developed sewer system). On the second floor was Wilson’s room, Aluse’s room, and their parents’ room, as well as another bathroom.
   Oh! I almost forgot! Wilson had a cousin. His name was Dudelmon Froti’tu. It wasn’t your typical Srawnian name; mainly because his parents were from a different city, or village, rather. The village was named Fut Creik. It was a humble village in the savanna of the West, for which there were many. Urmbahg was a unique place, the world goes on, and on, and on; no end to it. Many have tried to traverse the entirety of Urmbahg, but always failed miserably. Either starvation or madness killed them. Anyways, Dudelmon, he had black hair, he was not a mage like Wilson, but he had taken fond of drawing and reading. The two were great friends, Wilson was a year older, and he often joked about it to Dudelmon. Ever since Dudelmon had moved to Srawn, Wilson and Dudel (which is short for Dudelmon) had hung out quite frequently.
"One way to forget about pain is to do something you will be in completely. So, computer games."
                                                          -Danil 'Dendi' Ishutin

Offline ~PaintBrush

• #MustHaveSprinkles
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Writing a Book
« Reply #1 on January 16, 2016, 06:54:54 AM »
I really love your story Wilson!!  ;D can't wait what happens next!
My Most Dangerous Weapon Yet...

*Fishey Slap*

BAM!

Offline wilsondhp

• Dunka Dunka. That is all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on January 26, 2016, 06:40:05 PM »
Thanks, I haven't been writing, school and stuff.
"One way to forget about pain is to do something you will be in completely. So, computer games."
                                                          -Danil 'Dendi' Ishutin

Offline LukeTechy10

• Donator
  • Hai
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on January 26, 2016, 10:08:40 PM »
 :o This story is amazing! I like how you made some peoples names different too  8) .