Famcraft

Author Topic: son was banned  (Read 1785 times)

Offline OPWonShnobemom

• Beginner
    • View Profile
son was banned
« Opened on January 04, 2016, 08:16:42 AM »
Hi, my son (OPWonShnobe) found out he was banned but doesn't know why. Could you tell us what he did? Thank you!

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: son was banned
« Reply #1 on January 07, 2016, 07:34:00 PM »
 Thank you for inquiring about your child's ban.

OPWon  took armor from an armor stand that  belonged to another player. We do not allow griefing or stealing on this server.

If he would like to post a plea for the possibility of having his ban pardoned we would be happy to hear what he has to say about it. Thank you.

Offline OPWonShnobemom

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on January 07, 2016, 08:17:22 PM »
We don't remember his password so if it's okay we'll use my account to request to be unbanned, but here is what my son would like to say:

sorry for taking someones armor.  :( i didn't realize it belonged to someone else.I won't do it again please unban me. thank you for letting me be unbaned and thank you for telling me what i did

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on January 17, 2016, 06:08:50 PM »
 It was incredibly clear that what was stolen belonged to another player as it was on display in a mall shop next to a chest selling the same items with the price clearly marked. We always have a lot more respect for honest pleas. Honesty counts for a lot here.

You will be unbanned now. Please review the rules at /spawn and make sure you follow them.