Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be Unbanned  (Read 1924 times)

Offline Valoram

• View Profile
Plea to be Unbanned
« Opened on January 26, 2016, 04:45:42 PM »
Good afternoon,

I tried to log on to the survival server this afternoon and was met with a notification that I had been banned. I checked through my messages here on the forums, but I haven't received anything indicating the reason for the ban. I have not received any warnings in game either, so I'm not sure what I did wrong.

Could you please let me know how I can best fix this?

Thank you,
Valoram

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to be Unbanned
« Reply #1 on January 27, 2016, 02:09:23 PM »
Hello,
 Thank you for taking the time to inquire about your ban. Facraft is very strictly a no griefing server. It seems you ran across an area belonging to another player and spammed dirt blocks all about his space. You also left a crafting table behind. This type of thing is considered griefing and is not allowed on Famcraft. You were tempbanned and that ban has now expired.Please always remember to be respectful of other players and their space.

Offline Valoram

• View Profile
Re: Plea to be Unbanned
« Reply #2 on January 27, 2016, 05:41:35 PM »
Ah, that makes sense. I actually discussed the ban with a roommate, and we came to the same conclusion as to the cause.

As a side note, the reason I wrote "Help" on the wall was that there seemed to be no exit from the area. I built a nether portal in my home, used it, went back through the same portal in the nether, and was deposited in the underground room in question instead of back at my home. I'm not sure if this is a known issue or not, but I wasn't sure what to do.

In the future, I won't put extra blocks there haha

Thanks for the heads up!
Valoram