General Category > Info for Parents

Someone Damaged My Child's Home/Items


 If someone has damaged your child's home or items please ask for a staff member in chat. If no staff member is available to assist you then you can use any of the following methods to report the issue. We will take care of it right away including repairing the damage.
 No matter how you report the damage please make sure to include your child's in game name and the x,y,z coordinates you get when you stand at the scene of the damage and type /coords

To report a grief:

1.) Ask for a staff member in chat.

2.) Use the "Report a Grief" section of the forum here:,12.0.html

3.) Use the "Admin Help Request" service here:


[0] Message Index

Go to full version