Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be unbanned  (Read 4194 times)

Offline wilsondhp

• Dunka Dunka. That is all.
    • View Profile
Plea to be unbanned
« Opened on January 31, 2016, 04:48:22 PM »
I have an idea of why I am banned. I made a tower on a savanna plateau, I had no intention to make it look inappropriate in any way shape or form, I planned on changing it, however, school got in the way of that. I am terribly sorry for the construction, I will change it the second if I am unbanned.
"One way to forget about pain is to do something you will be in completely. So, computer games."
                                                          -Danil 'Dendi' Ishutin

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to be unbanned
« Reply #1 on January 31, 2016, 11:45:21 PM »
 You were not banned for a structure you built, you were banned for a structure you removed. Griefing. :(
 A player logged in and went to their /home to find absolutely nothing. Upon inspection, it was revealed you removed their entire home. Everything but the chests that were locked to them was destroyed. I am pretty sure you've played here long enough to know far better than that. :(

Offline wilsondhp

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on February 01, 2016, 02:39:49 PM (Edited February 01, 2016, 02:53:56 PM) »
   With my deepest regrets, I am sorry for having removed the home and I will take full responsibility for it and build it again for the player if he/she wishes. I am terribly sorry for any disturbance in the Famcraft community I have caused. You are correct, I have played here long enough to know far better, and I can completely understand if you decide to not unban me for my actions. If so, farewell, Famcraft.
"One way to forget about pain is to do something you will be in completely. So, computer games."
                                                          -Danil 'Dendi' Ishutin

Offline wilsondhp

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on February 02, 2016, 11:46:35 AM »
After I thought about it for a bit, I realize that all of this was a huge misunderstanding and I was wondering if I could explain it.
                                                          -Danil 'Dendi' Ishutin

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on February 04, 2016, 12:45:51 PM »
 Very difficult to misunderstand completely removing someone's home without their permission but even so, awaiting an explanation in reply.

Offline wilsondhp

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on February 04, 2016, 02:54:58 PM »
Here's what happened: My friend, awesome_dude_52 bought the house from the player I griefed. (The player I griefed is named Beast Kidph) Awesome_dude wanted to remodel the home, so Doodleman_42 and I took the house down it for him. When Beast Kidph logged back on and teleported to his old home, not knowing about the remodeling, he reported it. Yes, we are aware that we should have consulted Beast Kidph about the remodeling before doing so and we will learn from our mistakes.
                                                          -Danil 'Dendi' Ishutin

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on February 04, 2016, 05:03:40 PM »
 Nice try, but not that house. This house belonged to a different player.

Offline wilsondhp

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on February 04, 2016, 05:10:15 PM »
Then I am afraid I do not recall it, I would not deliberately destroy somebody's house. It sounds crazy, but I have a feeling that my account may have been hacked and I will change my password after posting this reply.
                                                          -Danil 'Dendi' Ishutin

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on February 04, 2016, 07:52:08 PM »
 I don't feel it was hacked as the structure was removed at the same time as your friends were playing. One of them removed a few planks from the floor, as well.

I will give you the benefit of a doubt this time. You've been with us for years and I very much want to believe you would not have intentionally done this.

I will pardon you now. I would like to show you the area of concern sometime when we are both in game.

See you on the server.

Offline wilsondhp

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on February 04, 2016, 08:00:13 PM »
I cannot thank you enough, this server means everything to me and I am glad to be back on. :)
                                                          -Danil 'Dendi' Ishutin

Offline wilsondhp

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on February 05, 2016, 05:30:06 AM »
Could I get the name of the player I briefed so I can apologize to them?
                                                          -Danil 'Dendi' Ishutin