Famcraft

Author Topic: Banned For A Misunderstanding.  (Read 2968 times)

Offline Rundrop

• Retired
    • View Profile
Banned For A Misunderstanding.
« Opened on November 13, 2012, 07:54:18 PM (Edited November 16, 2012, 03:36:17 AM) »
I was banned for greifing Hi Peoples house BUT I didnt greif his house I even told him what I was doing. Okay here's the situation Hi People is a good friend of mine on the server and he was building a village UNDER his house. Now he doesn't know a lot about npc village's because in order for the doors to count as a house they have to have a 3x3 floor behind them AND there has to be sunlight infront of the doors. Me being the good friend I am I try'ed to help him by digging holes from infront of the door to ground level. I dug about 3 of them, while I was digging the holes I even told him what I was doing and I told him to put glass at the holes above ground because they are transperant blocks and I logged off because it was getting late and I thought he could do the rest by himself. I don't think he read my comment because when I try'ed to log on yesterday... I was banned so please un-ban me because I hope you understand it was all a big misunderstanding.
JrAdmin: Thoatt "/kickall #FamcraftTakeover2014"
Rundrop lost connection

The man that goes by many names... Rundrop, Run, RuneDrip, Runderp, Runneth, Runny,  RunPiddle,  RunningDropper, GiantRundrop, Rundropzilla, GiantGumdro

Offline Rundrop

• Retired
    • View Profile
Re: Banned For A Misunderstanding.
« Reply #1 on November 13, 2012, 08:03:45 PM »
And if I don't get un-banned I at least want to explain to Hi People.
JrAdmin: Thoatt "/kickall #FamcraftTakeover2014"
Rundrop lost connection

The man that goes by many names... Rundrop, Run, RuneDrip, Runderp, Runneth, Runny,  RunPiddle,  RunningDropper, GiantRundrop, Rundropzilla, GiantGumdro

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on November 13, 2012, 08:14:24 PM »
He reported it as grief, I'll be investigating this. Please give us some time, and if it is true, I would like to apologize. I'll even give you a gift for my mistake, and I'll give people a warning, so that it doesn't happen again. Till then you have to remain banned from irc and the server.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on November 16, 2012, 12:48:14 AM »
Hi_People123 was unable to log into the forum without a new account, so I pasted the plea into IRC so he could read it. 

Hi_People123 has read this plea and agrees with every word of it. He says he is sorry, and this was a misunderstanding.

Here are some bits of the conversation I had with People about the plea:

Statements from Hi_people regarding this plea:

(Hi_People123)  I did tell him he could use my village anytime

and i did not know he was trying to help

i did not know it was Run that did it

I wasnt on when he dug the holes

(JrAdmin: badbh222) you allowed him to dig them though?

(Hi_People123) No but i understand why he did

The Only reason i told Bk i got griefed was because i didnt know it was Run

(SrMod: RubensCherub) So you feel like it was just a misunderstanding then?

(Hi_People123) yes it was

(Hi_People123) and next time i should double check
what i say

And if u can please tell Run im so sorry

Can u tell him i am sorry

(JrAdmin: badbh222) Yes I think it is a legitimate misunderstanding

(Hi_People123) yes it is

Yeah Run is a great friend thats y i told bk cause i thought it was a grief and i knew Run wouldnt grief me

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on November 16, 2012, 03:33:24 AM »
Sorry it took so long rundrop, I haven't even had the chance to speak to hi_people. I did add $20,000 to your account, hopefully this would make up for your lost time. Thanks for understanding, and please forgive us. Hope to see you in game.