Famcraft

Author Topic: Ban plea for flashbud19.  (Read 3375 times)

Offline Flashbud19_Mom

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Ban plea for flashbud19.
« Opened on February 15, 2016, 06:57:27 AM »
Hello, yesterday, my son was banned for saying I need lipstick and I am hideous. At the time, in the morning he sabotaged his brothers account on another server so I guess he wanted "Revenge" so he went to flash's computer and typed that. I have talked to both of them and they will not do it again. It was a permanent ban. Thanks -Flashbud's Mom

Offline Flashbud19_Mom

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Re: Ban plea for flashbud19.
« Reply #1 on February 16, 2016, 06:38:32 AM »
It still won't let him log in. I'm pretty sure he's white listed because I requested that he be added 36 hours ago.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #2 on February 16, 2016, 12:35:20 PM (Edited February 16, 2016, 12:52:37 PM) »
It still won't let him log in. I'm pretty sure he's white listed because I requested that he be added 36 hours ago.

Well, that and he is still banned. Ban pleas are not dealt with immediately, nor are whitelist requests.

We do not add everyone based on their requests-especially if that player has already been banned for causing trouble here.
 The server is not whitelisted for many, many hours per day. We prefer players join during these hours so we can make sure staff in on in case of any issues.

Your child joined, refused to read the rules and then started demanding "lipstick" because he is "hideous". This sort of thing doesn't usually impress us very much here.

We were not very amused. And letting us know this was an act of revenge doesn't really make us feel a lot better about dropping him onto our whitelist.

01:22:20 <Famcraft18> (JrMod: ~Drew~♠) Welcome to Famcraft
01:22:21 <Famcraft18> (flashbud19) mommy!
01:22:28 <Famcraft18> (JrMod: ~Drew~♠) Please read the rules and you may have a tour
01:23:52 <Famcraft18> (flashbud19) rules i dont care lets do the good stuff
01:24:29 <Famcraft18> (flashbud19) IM HIDEOUS
01:24:42 <Famcraft18> (flashbud19) where is the lipstick????
01:24:47 <Famcraft18> (JrMod: ~Drew~♠) flashbud19, we expect all players to follow the rules even if you do not read them
01:25:00 <Famcraft18> (JrMod: ~Drew~♠) And it would be wise to read them
01:25:02 <Famcraft18> (flashbud19) where is the lip stick

If you would like to have your child post a plea for himself letting us know he has read and understands the rules, and that he understands why this was not a great way to join a family friendly server (regardless of who was on the account at the time) then we will be happy to consider his plea.

Here is a link to the rules for you: https://famcraft.com/index.php/topic,10459.0.html

Thank you for your time.

Offline Flashbud19_Mom

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on February 19, 2016, 05:51:27 PM »
I'm sorry, but should I get his brother or flashbud19 to do the appeal? Thanks -Flashbud's Mom

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on February 20, 2016, 11:54:58 AM »
 We consider each child to be responsible for their own account. At the same time, if the person who was on this account at the time also intends to play here, we would not mind hearing from him too. We would at least like to know he has read  the rules. Thank you.

Offline Flashbud19_Mom

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on March 17, 2016, 07:59:17 PM »
I found a new server for them that they seem to like better, therefore they won't be on much now.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on March 17, 2016, 09:09:29 PM (Edited March 17, 2016, 09:11:32 PM) »
 That works for us as well, especially since they never played here at all ...  Have fun!