Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be unbaned for DaviKhan  (Read 1755 times)

Offline DaviKhan

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Plea to be unbaned for DaviKhan
« Opened on February 25, 2016, 04:55:48 PM »
Plea for DaviKhan to be unbanned.
I had a good chat with my son concerning proper online chat etiquette.  He was not really aware that all caps was the equivalent to shouting or yelling.  He also knows now that he needs to look at what he has typed before hitting enter so he can check for case and extra characters.  He also knows that he needs to look at what people are saying before he hits enter so as to not ignore any admins or other people’s request and continue to blindly type things into chat.  He understands that counting via chat is a form of spamming as it prevents others from following any sort of conversation.
I have given him some extra reading on online etiquette, not just for chat, but for friendly play as well so as to avoid any further issues.
As his father, I actually thank you for the banning  as I can see you take the monitoring seriously and sometimes the hard lessons are the best way to learn.  While none of his actions were meant as an intentional disrespect, he understands that unintentional actions do not excuse his behavior.  He is sorry for anyone he may have upset or disrespected during his gameplay.
I will be monitoring him during his game play for a while to help him along, I will also be requesting a whitelist for my account so that I can guide him better ingame.
DaviKhan is aware that further violations would probably result in a permanent ban, and he has read and agreed to all which I have written.

With all of this in mind, we request an unbanning for DaviKhan.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to be unbaned for DaviKhan
« Reply #1 on February 25, 2016, 09:19:07 PM »
 Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful and thorough plea. It sounds like you've covered all the bases and then some. I am sure we won't have any more issues. We will look forward to welcoming DaviKhan back as well as having the opportunity to meet you in game. Welcome to Famcraft. See you on the server.