Famcraft

Author Topic: TronixThunder - Ban Appeal  (Read 2222 times)

Offline TronixThunder

• Beginner
    • View Profile
TronixThunder - Ban Appeal
« Opened on March 08, 2016, 06:57:30 PM »
     Dearest FAMCRAFT staff,

I, TronixThunder, and namely Arnold Vincinco, had been banned for the actions of another, who was, indeed, an associate of mine. However, I do not take responsibility for the actions of that individual, simply by what I and others consider a loose association with or to that person. There were a number of innocents banned as a result of this individual's actions, and I was one of them. Some of my friends and I did stop playing on this server shortly thereafter, but others stayed for a while, then left out of boredom, since most of their friends were banned.

That aside, my friends and I were already ceasing to play MineCraft at the time, and that is the reason none of us made any immediate appeals. It was also mutually agreed that letting some time pass would help to assuage the situation later on.

Now, some of us wish to return to MineCraft Survival and we agree that FamCraft is the perfect place for us to return to, as it holds so many good memories within the closer members of our group. Now the time has come for me to appeal for my privilege to accompany my friends and the FamCraft Community in playing this game once again.

I do appreciate the time, thought, and understanding that you have put into assessing my ban appeal. I'd also like to toss a quick greeting to Anna once again. I never did play all that often when you were on but I remember so well the general kindness you expressed, and the help you gave to me.

My graces,

Arnold.

Offline TronixThunder

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Re: TronixThunder - Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on March 13, 2016, 06:16:27 PM (Edited March 13, 2016, 06:24:35 PM) »
I <3 Anna

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #2 on March 13, 2016, 06:25:58 PM »
 The last bit sells it. Wb!

Behave, and make sure those who have access to your account do too.

Offline TronixThunder

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on March 13, 2016, 07:09:42 PM »
Many thanks, miss. You will not regret this decision.