Famcraft

Author Topic: Banned... Sorry?  (Read 3569 times)

Offline Rundrop

• Retired
    • View Profile
Banned... Sorry?
« Opened on November 17, 2012, 07:38:32 PM (Edited November 17, 2012, 07:56:50 PM) »
I was just banned and I feel a bit horrible... and sad... I had absolutely no Idea I was doing anything bad I was using a silk touch pickaxe near someones property and I was getting ice... I was only getting Ice in a 1 block deep pool so I could easily fill it back in using infinate water sources and I was banned just as I went into my inventory to get my water bucket out... But I will apologise to SuperNova_2 Because he is the one that has an issue with me. Im sorry for anything I may have done that may have offended you and for anything I did wrong.. I love this server. Thank You.
JrAdmin: Thoatt "/kickall #FamcraftTakeover2014"
Rundrop lost connection

The man that goes by many names... Rundrop, Run, RuneDrip, Runderp, Runneth, Runny,  RunPiddle,  RunningDropper, GiantRundrop, Rundropzilla, GiantGumdro

Offline SuperNova_2

• Retired
  • *High Five*
    • View Profile
Re: Banned... Sorry?
« Reply #1 on November 18, 2012, 04:35:53 PM »
You know this wasnt the only thing you did? You also griefed some wheat (and to mention somebodies enderfarm). Yea i know that I said for you to give the wheat back and you did, BUT I followed you and you started griefing the landscape. And for me to be screaming your name five billion times for you to stop is unacceptable.

[15:57] <@SuperNova_2> "Gotta love those internal server errors" - Sasikins 2014
[15:57] <+Famcraft_FTB> [Sasikins was KICKED (Internal server error)]
[15:57] <+Famcraft_FTB> [Sasikins disconnected]

Offline Rundrop

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on November 18, 2012, 07:59:57 PM »
What enderfarm? What part of an enderfarm did I greif PLEASE tell me! And also what landscape did I greif? The only landscape I greifed was like 3 peices of dirt because my pickaxe is efficantcy 5 and I had the blocks in my inventory and was going to place it so it didnt clog my inventory. Please leave a detailed explination of what and how I greifed that is all I want. And then I might exept my ban depending on how reasonable it is.
Rundrop lost connection

The man that goes by many names... Rundrop, Run, RuneDrip, Runderp, Runneth, Runny,  RunPiddle,  RunningDropper, GiantRundrop, Rundropzilla, GiantGumdro

Offline SuperNova_2

• Retired
  • *High Five*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on November 18, 2012, 08:09:39 PM (Edited November 18, 2012, 08:11:32 PM) »
You griefed BabyLandShark's enderfarm by breaking around the door to get in and the landscape was mine, ya know when you decided to wreck the ice.

[15:57] <@SuperNova_2> "Gotta love those internal server errors" - Sasikins 2014

Offline Rundrop

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on November 18, 2012, 10:14:43 PM »
I swear to god I didnt touch anybodys enderfarm and I didnt wreck any ice, if your honostly confused about what I did to the ice please read over the plead again. Also why are you trying so hard to get me banned from the server? Yesh was it somthing I said?
Rundrop lost connection

Offline SuperNova_2

• Retired
  • *High Five*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on November 19, 2012, 06:27:45 AM »
Im not trying to get your banned, its just my job. To make sure players are getting the best experience out of the server as possible and they cant have that when someone is destroying their stuff. And we have the plugins that tell otherwise on the enderfarm. Also why would you even think about breaking 1 single block near a players home without their consent.

Offline Rundrop

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on November 19, 2012, 05:11:02 PM »
About the enderfarm if your talking about what I think your talking about I glitched I PROMISE I didnt destroy 1 block on any enderfarm also this is a ban plead we shouldn't be arguing I just wanted you to know if you understood this entire thing could have been easily avoidable and if I could be un-banned.
Rundrop lost connection

Offline SuperNova_2

• Retired
  • *High Five*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on November 19, 2012, 08:04:10 PM »
I can see that you really like this server and are eager to get back on. I am giving one more chance. This means one slip and you're gone. And you're not getting off so easy :P Your ban will be a temporary ban of 7 days as soon as I am done posting this. Also you have to return every piece of ice you took. Hope to see you soon.