Famcraft

Author Topic: Why was i banned and what for?  (Read 3264 times)

Offline Noah7575

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Why was i banned and what for?
« Opened on February 21, 2016, 06:43:48 PM (Edited February 21, 2016, 06:51:58 PM) »
Hi my ign is "NameNotAllowed". I was banned as soon as i joined. I think it might be my name. If so, i will change it as soon as i get the chance. Also, i play with forge but only use it for shaders and optifine. Please let me know what i did wrong if you can.

Edited to remove name.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Why was i banned and what for?
« Reply #1 on February 21, 2016, 06:51:08 PM »
 Honestly, I am not sure if this is the server for you. You suspected that this name was offensive so you registered this name on the forum and posted this name here in this thread. This seems like the wrong route to take.

This server is very strictly family friendly. If you feel you are capable of following the rules here and you find yourself a family friendly name, let us know.

Rules: https://famcraft.com/index.php/topic,10459.msg58335.html#msg58335

Offline Noah7575

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on February 21, 2016, 07:04:39 PM (Edited February 21, 2016, 07:41:50 PM) »
Ok, so i ghanged my name on the website to my old, old, old name. I am so sorry about my other name. Also, i am allowed to change my name in 23 days. i will change it to Noah7575 as soon as i can. I have read the rules many many times and will not break them. I will do my best to better myself because my brother (basti7575) plays on here and so does my other friend (Cruz_CrafterBro). Again I am so sorry about the name incident and will not do it again. I will post as soon as I change my name. I hope to play on this server as soon as i can.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on February 25, 2016, 09:22:06 PM »
 Thank you, Noah. We will look forward to meeting you on the server with your new name. Just post here once you are able to change it. Thank you.

Offline Noah7575

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on March 15, 2016, 10:44:36 PM »
YES!! I am happy to announce that i got my name changed! I am unbelievably happy for this! And my final plea is. Please may I be unbanned now?

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on March 15, 2016, 10:50:09 PM »
 Great name! Come play, come play! You're unbanned now! lol. Welcome to Famcraft!

Offline Noah7575

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on March 15, 2016, 10:50:42 PM »
wow, thanks  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)