Famcraft

Author Topic: I'm sorry for whatever I have done,  (Read 5565 times)

Offline DANmcDON

• View Profile
I'm sorry for whatever I have done,
« Opened on May 31, 2012, 04:24:42 AM »
I started the server, One of the admin staff was helping me, (something Roads) Then I destroyed some glass which I was kicked for, I shouldn't have done it and I apologised, then he said it was fine just not to do it again! Then when I came back on I was on for like 10 mins and found diamonds, (at this point the Admin: ...Roads was with me) and I said to him in the chat 'I FOUND DIAMONDS!!!!!!!!!!' which I got kicked for again then  when I came back on I went to spawn and was banned? I was only telling him? Please unban me?

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: I'm sorry for whatever I have done,
« Reply #1 on May 31, 2012, 04:36:02 AM »
Ok you obviously didn't read the rules, and you didn't even want anyone's help, then staff witnesses you griefing first, then spamming. You are tempbanned for 3 days (which is kind of me, you deserve a full ban). If I hear one more thing about you, it's a permanent ban. We want a safe and fun environment for the players. This isn't a place to come and get a laugh out of messing up other peoples area, or just trying to frustrate anyone. If you want you can return after 3 days. That's all I can do for you.

Offline DANmcDON

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on May 31, 2012, 04:52:40 AM »
I wasn't spamming, I was telling him Id found some! No spamming involved! I've said I'm sorry! Please give me one more chance?

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on May 31, 2012, 05:28:14 AM »
The plead got you off a permanent ban to a temperary ban for 3 days. As I said, it's the best I can do for you. You did grief, and did spam "yessssssssssssss found diamond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" is spamming. He should have banned you since you first grief, that's common sense. You have 3 days to fully understand the rules, take advantage of that. If you have any questions towards rules, feel free to ask me. I read the log and honestly there isn't anything better I can do for you. You need to pay for breaking the rules, no exception, and griefing is a big no no on this server.