Famcraft

Author Topic: why was I banned?  (Read 2427 times)

Offline eicpdue

• Beginner
    • View Profile
why was I banned?
« Opened on April 19, 2016, 04:23:50 PM »
I was wondering why I was banned after I hadn't logged on for a few weeks?

Eicpdue

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: why was I banned?
« Reply #1 on April 19, 2016, 06:43:17 PM »
 You were banned for griefing. Several occurrences of griefing, as the matter of fact. Famcraft is an absolutely NO griefing server. We ask that all players remain respectful of one another and at all times. This includes being respectful of player's homes, areas, animals, crops and anything else owned by another player. You should never, ever break or place blocks in an area that belongs to someone else without that player's permission.

Offline eicpdue

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on April 20, 2016, 03:48:12 PM »
I am Sorry That I greifed, and I did not know that I did. What were some occurences of these griefs so that I can write my plea better?

Sorry,
Eicpdue

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on April 21, 2016, 02:33:08 PM »
 Thank you.

You killed a cow belonging to another player.

You made a dirt staircase going to another player's nether portal.

You placed blocks in another players area, and throughout a tunnel a player had made.

This had happened once and was cleaned up, then you returned to the same area and did similar things again.

It is very important to be respectful of other players and their spaces. This means you should never kill another player's animals without permission and you should not break or place blocks in an area that belongs to someone else without their permission.

I hope this helps clear things up a bit better. I will be awaiting your plea. Thank you.

Offline eicpdue

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on April 21, 2016, 04:36:51 PM »
Plea to be unbanned:

I am sorry for these occurrences, I am sorry, I did not know that the cow belonged to someone else, and I will be sure to be more careful in checking something like that next time. The nether portal part was a mistake, I too have built a nether portal, and when I come out of the nether with my portal, I spawn in that one, I will be more considerate next time though. I placed those block so that I could get around better. I am sorry for grieving, and In some of the circumstances I did not know that I was. I will be more considerate if there is a next time, sorry, and thank you.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on April 21, 2016, 06:46:18 PM »
 Thank you. Your plea seems very honest and sincere. We will look forward to seeing you back on the server. You have been unbanned.