Famcraft

Author Topic: I don't know how I got banned.  (Read 2590 times)

Offline jason40361

• View Profile
I don't know how I got banned.
« Opened on April 09, 2016, 12:11:22 PM »
Hey there! I was just trying to login to the server and it said that I was kicked. I don't know the reason and I might have forgotten, since the last time I played was a few months ago. Could someone please explain this? My username is Tyga_P123. Thanks!
Life is but a dream

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: I don't know how I got banned.
« Reply #1 on April 09, 2016, 08:42:06 PM »
 We are not a huge fan of xrayers here. If you'd like to uninstall your xray mod and try again here- legit, let us know.

Offline jason40361

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on April 10, 2016, 03:50:50 AM »
Hey there! I admit the fact that I have used Xray mod in the past, although I don't specifically remember using it on the server. However, it seems that I must have because I don't believe this server will randomly ban people. I apologize for what I did and I understand that this gives me an unfair disadvantage over other players and that is not what you guys are trying to create. I understand the consequences and am pleading for a second chance to be a part of this community of players that wish to coexist with each other without the worries of a normal Minecraft server. I have once been part of the staff in another server so I can conceive the concerns of the Admins and the Owners. This community is truly a place for people to build and create together and Xray hacking is definitely not the way to go. From now on, I will play according to the rules. I have completely reinstalled Minecraft since the last time I played on FamCraft, so rest assured, I don't have the mod within my Minecraft Client and I don't plan on installing it. I hope you will consider my plea and grant me a second chance. My Minecraft name is Tyga_P123 and I hope you have a good day.
Life is but a dream

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on April 16, 2016, 12:17:18 PM »
 Please note that your previous reply has been removed. Posts rushing for  reply or requesting an "update status" for your ban plea are never a great idea here.

Ban pleas are the absolute last priority we have here. You would not have had to post a plea had you bothered to be respectful of the rules and the initially.

I will lift your ban now, but if we see this type of issue again you will not be allowed back.

Offline jason40361

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on April 16, 2016, 08:16:03 PM »
Thank you! Like I said before, I understand it is unacceptable behaviour and will aim, to the best of my ability, to oblige with the rules on this server. I am happy to be part of this community once again, and I really appreciate your time in reading my replies. Thanks for everything and I hope to see you on the FamCraft server!
Life is but a dream