Famcraft Survival > Famcraft Survival

Famcraft Classic FAQ

<< < (2/4) > >>

WarehouseAgent:
/home doesn't seem to work the same in Classic as it does in Main.

In Classic, typing "/home" or "/home (wrongHomeName)" seems to send me to my most recently set home, instead of giving me a list of my actual homes, as in Main.

WarehouseAgent:
If you're wondering why you would want to explore Classic--um, I don't know. Maybe because of stuff like this?

DrewsMagicMonkey:
I may or may not have made that one and the one on the main spawn.  8)

Domsters931:
I don't know if this is the correct place to put this but my question has to do with sky block and a few other things.
*Im not sure if many people play sky block much anymore on the classic server but I do. Currently I can not break or place things on my island.

*I also can not use quite a few gate, bridge, or lift signs at one of my castles. They all say this sign is locked with a magical spell.

Thanks.

RubensCherub:
egijr:

--- Quote ---Since we are able to spawn dragons now using end crystals, will the End Estates on Famcraft Classic still have the Dragon Spawners on them?
--- End quote ---

The dragons spawned by the spawners are currently not functioning properly after the update.  We will deal with this on a case by case basis. End Isle owners should contact an admin by forum mail if they would like to discuss their islands. Thank you.

WarehouseAgent:

--- Quote ---I'm having trouble locking a door on Classic. Existing protections appear to be in place, and automatic locks get created when placing a chest or furnace, but manual locks seem to not be created with /lock.
--- End quote ---

Great catch! Thanks. We've updated the lockable doors/items to match the main server. Thanks!

WarehouseAgent:

--- Quote ---/home doesn't seem to work the same in Classic as it does in Main.

In Classic, typing "/home" or "/home (wrongHomeName)" seems to send me to my most recently set home, instead of giving me a list of my actual homes, as in Main.
--- End quote ---

This works fine for me, and for others I have had test. It seems you only have a single home set on the Classic server. Try setting multiple homes and see if that works for you. Thanks!

Domsters:

--- Quote ---I don't know if this is the correct place to put this but my question has to do with sky block and a few other things.
*Im not sure if many people play sky block much anymore on the classic server but I do. Currently I can not break or place things on my island
--- End quote ---

I have looked into this and everything seems correct. You are still listed as the owner of your skyblock regions, and all the settings appear to be correct. I have removed and re-added you as the owner of your skyblock. Please try again and let me know if it still will not work for you. We'll get it figured out.

Domsters:

--- Quote ---*I also can not use quite a few gate, bridge, or lift signs at one of my castles. They all say this sign is locked with a magical spell.
--- End quote ---

Your bridges and stuff are not locked by you- they are locked by a CrazyCow we all know and love. I will unlock the ones I can locate. Please let me know if I miss any. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version