Famcraft

Author Topic: plea to be unbanned (this clan is awsome)  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Teiou_fukurou

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: EpicKeldeo
plea to be unbanned (this clan is awsome)
« Opened on June 23, 2016, 02:48:50 PM »
I am really sorry about spamming /me and making them gruesome and will not do it again i hope i can be unbanned soon so i can help my friends make our clan better.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: plea to be unbanned (this clan is awsome)
« Reply #1 on June 23, 2016, 02:52:53 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea. If this ever happens again (and hopefully it will not.. ) then you will need to include your Minecraft username.

You were banned for a couple of reasons.

All the things you were saying in /me were NOT family friendly. We don't want to see negative comments, icky comments or comments about death on this server. It's not the place for it.

Then, when a staff member asked you to stop spamming /me... you replied using /me

When a staff member asks you to stop doing something, they are trying to keep you from getting in trouble. They are trying to help make sure you get to stay and play.
 By replying in /me, you were doing exactly what he was asking you to stop doing.

If you understand both of the reasons why you were banned, please reply and we will get you back on the server.

Offline Teiou_fukurou

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: EpicKeldeo
« Reply #2 on June 23, 2016, 02:55:51 PM »
Yes i understand i will listen to the mods.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on June 23, 2016, 03:01:52 PM »
 Thank you. I will unban you now. Please make sure to follow the rules and listen to the staff. See you on the server.