Famcraft

Author Topic: Banned for A Offensive Book  (Read 2650 times)

Offline Matnic216

• View Profile
Banned for A Offensive Book
« Opened on November 25, 2012, 07:41:35 PM (Edited December 02, 2012, 03:35:47 PM) »
I Love this server. i built my house and was happy. I earned many friends i believe. I was banned for writing an offensive book. I realized it was bad and was going to throw it in lava. As I have a lava fall near my house. I just got banned when a mod got on but a mod already saw it do you think that is right? I am really sorry, and I want to come back on the server! :(

Offline roadkilered

• Retired
  • Just thinkin about lyfe!
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for A Offensive Book
« Reply #1 on November 25, 2012, 07:55:47 PM »
Thanks you  for your plea. You have to understand that we as staff have to try to keep the server as family friendly as possible. I understand that you feel that what you did was a mistake. Your permanent ban will be lifted but a temporary ban will be put in place. I hope you understand that we do value every player that joins our server but what was written was very inappropriate.  Your ban will last 3 days. Hope to see you then.
๏_๏

Offline pojeh

• Look out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on November 26, 2012, 01:53:16 PM »
I know it's bad to be all nosey and gossipy and whatnot but I am dying to know what was in that book. xD

Offline SuperNova_2

• Retired
  • *High Five*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on November 26, 2012, 02:30:09 PM »
Szuru this is not a place to comment or express your opinion.

[15:57] <@SuperNova_2> "Gotta love those internal server errors" - Sasikins 2014
[15:57] <+Famcraft_FTB> [Sasikins was KICKED (Internal server error)]
[15:57] <+Famcraft_FTB> [Sasikins disconnected]