Famcraft

Author Topic: Alt Account misunderstanding  (Read 1537 times)

Offline JosheeWashee

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: JosheeWashee
Alt Account misunderstanding
« Opened on July 09, 2016, 03:22:27 PM »
Ok, Hi Guys, I have been trying to log back on ever since I got banned. Famcraft is an amazing server. So, let me explain what happened that got me banned. I was hanging out at my friends house one day, and I wanted to show him my clan and builds at the time, so I logged in on my account on his Computer. Then when he logged on using his account or my account, (I was afk when it took place) you have a right to assume it's an alt. Like I mentioned, I was on the phone with my Dad when he logged on and couldn't speak up for myself. That's my story, and I will never use an alt online if you decide to unban me.

Sincerely, JosheeWashee/Redmau5

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Alt Account misunderstanding
« Reply #1 on July 09, 2016, 07:19:33 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea.

When I attempted to ask the player(s) in control of both accounts if they were using an alt account, both logged off rather than reply. If either account would have replied, we could have discussed it at the time.

Your explanation does make sense, and you were always a great player beyond the alting concerns. Both accounts have been unbanned and we will look forward to seeing you back on the server.