Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea To Be Pardoned  (Read 1799 times)

Offline JcWarrior

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: HisWarrior4ever
Plea To Be Pardoned
« Opened on August 08, 2016, 04:33:13 PM »
Dear Famstaff,

Before I begin my plea, I would just like to say how wonderful Famcraft is. I started on Famcraft back in September of 2015, I played on here whenever I had the chance. I loved the amazing community and the calming atmosphere. The staff are amazing, and very helpful. Chestnut gave me a warm welcome, and an amazing tour leading me through what commands do, and how to use them, (Thanks again Chestnut!). Anna is the most amazing person ever. She always helped, and was there for all the players and staff. In the midst of her own life, she kept Famcraft going. The staff and players are so nice, and I could always login whenever I felt upset and almost instantly feel better. Another amazing staff member, (All staff are amazing BTW) was CattAngel. She would always help us players out with whatever we needed. She would always make me laugh on my worst days, and she was always uplifting. So thank you Famcraft players and staff.

Now to let you all know why I'm here. I was banned from this amazing server a few months ago for causing too much drama. During those times, I was going through a difficult time, and a lot was going on in my life. I understand that the way I acted was not acceptable on this calming server. People came on to get away from life, and to forget about all stress of living, and I brought a dramatic mood, which was completely rude of me to do. Even though staff and players were always so nice, I at times would get a little upset, and I'm very sorry for that. I know that none of this is an excuse, I could have logged off and cooled down a bit, but I didn't and my ban from this great place was the consequence from that. Over these months, I have grown in my understanding of authority, self-discipline, and of consequences. So if I do not get pardoned, then I completely understand, and I respect that. I have learned from many of my mistakes, and I have especially learned from this one. Because of my lack of self-control, I got banned from my favorite server, and I lost a lot of very good friends. So I actually thank you for banning me, so that I may learn from my mistakes, and so that I could learn that there are consequences to every action. So, like I said before, if I am pardoned, then my actions will be completely different. If I am not, then I completely understand that, and I respect your decision.

Thank you for reading this, and thank you for allowing me to post a plea and ask for another chance.
                                                                                                                                                                    -Sincerely HisWarrior4ever

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea To Be Pardoned
« Reply #1 on August 09, 2016, 01:13:46 PM »

Warrior,

Get back in here and play. Just don't get so doom and gloom on us. We all need a sunny spot in life and bringing all that negativity down on us really ruins the mood D: Just come play the game and enjoy chat without all the downer talk and we'll all be fine.  8)

See you on the server.   -Anna

Offline JcWarrior

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: HisWarrior4ever
Re: Plea To Be Pardoned
« Reply #2 on August 09, 2016, 10:19:02 PM »
      Thank you so very much, Anna! I really do appreciate you allowing me back. I promise that my attitude, and my behavior will be much different then before. I will keep myself calm, and if I ever start to feel a bit upset, I will log off and get myself under control.

Thank you again! -HisWarrior4ever