Famcraft

Author Topic: A hopeful return  (Read 2184 times)

Offline FoxySonic100

• Beginner
    • View Profile
A hopeful return
« Opened on August 08, 2016, 04:45:07 PM »
Hello Famcraft it has been awhile that I have talked or reffered to you. You maybe wondering who I am and I don't think I need to reveal that yet because you will discover who I am as I post this plea to be unbanned. So about 2 years ago I had been banned from this server for a somewhat stupid reason which as I have matured I am not going to argue about. I had been banned for arguing over how 5 smilies is considered "spam" now since this ban, I had gone to many other servers to see what they had thought of the subject. I asked if they considered it spam or if it was nothing. Almost everyone said it is NOT spam. Since I revealed the subject you should know it is I EvilVirtualMan and I had to create a second account to get on these forums. I hope not to get/stay banned. After all this arguing I remembered the good old days of famcraft that my friends and I had and I want to relive them. So I am sorry for the trouble my younger self caused and I hope you may understand where I come from and unban me. Thanks a ton,

~EvilVirtualMan

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: A hopeful return
« Reply #1 on August 09, 2016, 12:48:09 PM »
 You absolutely will not be welcome back here. You were banned many times for many reasons. You were continually confrontational and argumentative. You will need to continue server hunting. Farewell.