Famcraft

Author Topic: My Apoligy  (Read 2825 times)

Offline Hoagster35

• James
    • View Profile
My Apoligy
« Opened on November 27, 2012, 08:52:02 PM »
Hey guys... this isnt much of a plea this is a apoligy. i want to say sorry to APlat and gav for killing there mooshrooms. it was wrong and i shouldn't have done a mean thing like that. i hope they can except my apolgy when i return. btw i did offer plat free stuff to repay for my wrong actions. im sorry for griefing and im not say unban me but if you want to ok that would be great. im just sorry to plat and gav and for now on they can have free stuff from the bakery :D

From your pal,
Hoag.

P.S: sorry for incorrect Grammer!

Hope to see you guys soon!
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: My Apoligy
« Reply #1 on November 27, 2012, 09:38:27 PM »
You'd have to wait 4 days, I didn't even know about gav's animals. You were clearly told to not do it, yet you still did it, normally I would permban for this, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, wait out the ban, this apology pretty much saved you from me convincing myself to a perm ban.

Offline xPH03N1Xx86

• Retired
  • Rawr! Ima eat you! >:U
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on November 27, 2012, 09:46:08 PM »
The animals were owned by both Gav and Platy, for their clan.
Rawr!!!

Offline Hoagster35

• James
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on November 27, 2012, 09:46:58 PM »
I appreciate your kindness bk! I would be Preety upset if I was perm banned! I hope this won't effect our relationship and plats as well! I said this before and I am sorry! I don't mind being banned for 4 days. I hope to see you all real soon!
Your pal,
Hoag

Offline Hoagster35

• James
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on November 27, 2012, 09:52:05 PM »
Ps    I wasn't trying to be mean. I'm not a mean person! I thought he would laugh about it because I ment for it to be a joke. Anyway I'm sorry. Please tell gav and plat that if you see them!

Your pal,
Hoag

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on December 02, 2012, 03:33:50 PM »
Sorry I didn't have time to see any recent posts on here, I'm sure you didn't mean anything by doing this, I don't accuse you of being mean, I accuse you of breaking a rule we have set which defines fair play. I hope you understand this from our point, the ban was a alert so that you know we are serious. Enjoy playing with your family xD