Famcraft

Author Topic: Still not unbanned.  (Read 1912 times)

Offline Yveltal_Gal

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Still not unbanned.
« Opened on August 26, 2016, 03:54:08 PM »
Hello,  I am Yveltal_Gal, And in the past i have made some very poor desions on Famcraft and my last plea... Well wasn't even a plea. I have taken a long time to think about what i have done and i would wish to return to famcraft. I understand that advertising servers is not allowed and is one of the many rules i need to follow. I would also under stand if you wish not to have me return. But if you do, I promise i would never do something like that again and i would be the best player famcraft has ever had. I hope you will consider this plea.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Still not unbanned.
« Reply #1 on August 26, 2016, 06:08:30 PM »
 You were not banned for advertising. Would you care to try again? You were banned for constantly resetting tnt run with both players and staff pleading with you to quit. Not listening to staff had also been a problem in the past.
 This is not how we behave on Famcraft. If you feel you are able to read and follow the rules, and listen to staff when you are asked not to do something, then please let us know and we will see about getting you back on the server for another chance.

Offline Yveltal_Gal

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Re: Still not unbanned.
« Reply #2 on August 27, 2016, 09:19:34 PM (Edited August 27, 2016, 10:46:03 PM) »
You were not banned for advertising. Would you care to try again? You were banned for constantly resetting tnt run with both players and staff pleading with you to quit. Not listening to staff had also been a problem in the past.
 This is not how we behave on Famcraft. If you feel you are able to read and follow the rules, and listen to staff when you are asked not to do something, then please let us know and we will see about getting you back on the server for another chance.
I realized my mistake, I am very sorry, I had forgotten the rules, but I regret doing that now. That button is EVIL XD I will forever listen to staff, I am truly sorry.