Author Topic: Help!  (Read 2241 times)

Offline ~Slushy

• Retired
  • Boo
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: KxttyKxtty
Help!
« Opened on September 02, 2016, 04:51:43 PM »
Hi! :) It's me! You guys haven't seen me in forever :P but I need help with my minecraft :o When I try to log in it says: Sorry, but we cannot connect to our servers. Please make sure you are online and that minecraft is not blocked.

Then after that it says 

(IOException: Invalid keystore format)

It would help alot if someone knew how to fix this problem! Thanks!

-Kitty
._.

Offline PPawn1

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PPawn1
Re: Help!
« Reply #1 on September 02, 2016, 06:31:43 PM »
This might be a solution, albeit a rather primitive one (I'm no expert on this).

1.Update Java and make sure you have the latest Minecraft launcher then try the login again.

2. If the update does not work try moving the file "trusted.certs" from the directory \Sun\Java\Deployment\Security (for me the directory would look like "C:\Users\Matt\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\security") to somewhere outside of that, like your desktop (Don't delete it just in case it doesn't work and you need to move it back). After that I would give the launcher another try.

3. And if that doesn't work you could try a complete uninstall/reinstall of Java and Minecraft.

And if I'm completely mistaken on this, as I said I'm no expert, feedback and alternatives would be great.
<RubensCherub> you passed
<Famcraft19> (Admin: Thoatt ❥) u no it

Offline ~Slushy

• Retired
  • Boo
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: KxttyKxtty
Re: Help!
« Reply #2 on September 03, 2016, 08:28:36 AM »
Ok thanks Pawn :) I'll try it. (Just to clarify I have windows 10 so if this doesn't work it might be because windows 10 likes to get mad at me alot)
._.