Famcraft

Author Topic: plea to be unbanned  (Read 1821 times)

Offline UnsayingEgg7764

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: UnsayingEgg7764
plea to be unbanned
« Opened on September 03, 2016, 04:15:16 AM (Edited September 03, 2016, 07:03:46 AM) »
Hi there - I entered the server for the first time, and within about 10 seconds (after two very friendly welcome messages) got banned. No reason was given. I had not moved at all, just trying to get my bearings and read the various signs (I'm a minecraft newbie and simply wanted to check the server out before letting my son lose). I'm very sorry if anything I did or didn't do broke any rules - if you give me a chance to come back (and ideally let me know what I may have done wrong) I'd be very grateful as I read so many great things about this server. My game name is (meant to be) UnsayingEgg7764, although for some reason I also seem to appear as 'Name Removed' (you can spot the minecraft expert here...) Many thanks!

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: plea to be unbanned
« Reply #1 on September 03, 2016, 07:03:14 AM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea. The user name you joined with has a meaning that may include some adult implications that are not appropriate on this server. I understand this was likely not the intention of the username, but even so we can not allow it here.
  If you would be able to change the name to something else family friendly, then we could certainly get you back on the server. It is free to change your name through Mojang once every 30 days.

Here are some instructions on how to change a user name.

https://famcraft.com/index.php/topic,10490.0.html

Offline UnsayingEgg7764

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: UnsayingEgg7764
Re: plea to be unbanned
« Reply #2 on September 05, 2016, 05:13:17 AM »
Thanks, sounds fair enough. Will be back with a consistent and non-offensive name!