Famcraft

Author Topic: Join Plead.  (Read 5607 times)

Offline underscoredot

• View Profile
Join Plead.
« Opened on June 02, 2012, 04:20:38 AM (Edited June 02, 2012, 11:56:43 PM) »
Hi there,

I haven't been banned, or tempbanned. I'm really new to minecraft, and didn't know where to post this message. I played the demo, loved it, and will be buying the actual game later today and am looking for a friendly server, that'll accept new players. I dont plan on using any mods, just the game as it is.

I'm posting this, because I want to find a server willing for me to join, rather than just join and be annoyed as I'm slow to build, and have alot to learn.

Any info or anything would be great. Thank you.

(Apologies for posting in the wrong place)

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Join Plead.
« Reply #1 on June 02, 2012, 04:29:11 AM »
Everyone is welcomed. Me or any staff is willing to help you with anything in game. We don't judge players due to their builds or how long you take to build it. We would love to have you or anyone on this server as long as you follow the rules. This is a friendly server. If you have problems with players or staff you can inform me or micahdg and we will investigate it. Hope to see you on soon.:)

Offline underscoredot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on June 02, 2012, 04:45:37 AM »
Brilliant. Thank you!

I was worried, being so late to the minecraft game, I'd struggle to find a server to play on, being a newbie and whatnot. I'm off to town, when I head back, i'll go over the rules again, and make sure to follow them. I'll buy the game, download and install, then find the code needed to join, and be on this afternoon. Thanks again.

Oh, and if I use underscoredot as my game username, is that okay? After a reply, you can lock, and delete this thread if you wish. Thank you, and see you ingame soon.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on June 02, 2012, 04:50:48 AM »
Yes you can use that as your name if you wish. Mc.famcraft.com   is the ip to join the server. Your welcome. See you soon.:D