Famcraft

Author Topic: Minecraft Item Ideas - What we wish was in-game.  (Read 5045 times)

Offline Tas

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Taslekio
Minecraft Item Ideas - What we wish was in-game.
« Opened on October 28, 2016, 01:32:43 PM »
I'm not sure if this kind of thread is already a thing, but I decided to make it.

Basically, it's for your ideas on what should be added to Minecraft. Whether it's a new food item or combination; a new ore like, I don't know, ruby or something; or a block you wish you could build out of, I want to hear what you think!

Most of my ideas are already existent in plugins and mods and such, but I've heard such creative ideas...

Anyway, feel free to put how you think it should be crafted, or where it would be located, etc. I know some people might even draw or texture their on, and I'd love to see it!!

Offline Tas

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft Item Ideas - What we wish was in-game.
« Reply #1 on October 28, 2016, 01:40:02 PM (Edited October 29, 2016, 09:55:20 AM) »
My idea is: THE DEMOLISHER (or the breaker). Basically, imagine you just made seven pairs of boots by accident (we all have) and you really wish you could get rid of them, but you can't put them in lava because that's a waste of 24 iron! The Demolisher solves all your problems! If you put a pair of iron leggings in the Demolisher, you get 7 iron ingots back! If you put a bookshelf in, you get 6 planks and 3 books back! There! Magic!

Tell me you don't wish this existed.

Offline Velociraptor15

• Donator
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: ve1ociraptor
« Reply #2 on October 28, 2016, 06:39:39 PM »
Thats really cool!

I might post a little later lol
what do i put here

Offline TrueMinecraftGuy

• Donator
  • SamsungHD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on October 30, 2016, 04:31:28 PM »
I call this one the trap, http://minecraftrecipedesigner.com/creations/191004.png when you walk past it (You can set exeptions) It will msg you who passed and the coords it was activated in and does damage based on what sword you use. Imagine a sword on a string shooting out from an item frame, and thats what it is.

Offline Tas

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on October 30, 2016, 07:56:25 PM »
So it's like a tripwire that does damage? That's neat!

When placing it, does it look like an itemframe, or is it a block? That would be cool to have for traps.

A slight alteration to that - It's the same design. but with a potion, or an ench book, or whatever. Walking past it triggers potions or effects like knockback and flame and stuff, without the obvious tripwire hook

Offline TrueMinecraftGuy

• Donator
  • SamsungHD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on October 30, 2016, 10:03:35 PM »
Looks like an item frame, but it "Shoots" a sword that deals the respective damage as it does to its hit.

Offline DrewsMagicMonkey

• Retired
  • Steve's Pet Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on November 01, 2016, 04:21:34 PM (Edited November 15, 2016, 04:35:48 PM) »
The jungle is a bit lonely so I think it would be nice for more monkeys! Maybe have them climb trees, jump far, and throw bananas.

Offline Tas

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on November 14, 2016, 01:28:24 PM »
I think that it would be cool to have some more building blocks.
It would be AWESOME to have chiseled, mossy, etc. stone bricks, but with quartz and sandstone, so you'd have like quartz bricks, cracked quartz bricks, mossy sandstone bricks, etc.

Offline Velociraptor15

• Donator
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: ve1ociraptor
« Reply #8 on November 14, 2016, 08:59:13 PM »
The jungle is a bit lonely are tikes so I think it's would be nice for more monkeys! Maybe have them clime trees, jump far, and throw bananas.
DAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
what do i put here