Famcraft

Author Topic: Unban me please  (Read 1657 times)

Offline yellowtangerine

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: yellowtangerine
Unban me please
« Opened on November 13, 2016, 04:30:35 PM »
I am sorry, i forgot that i broke the beacon, i thought that other players builds would be protected and others cant destroy it, im sorry and if i am let into the server i will pay for what i did and give the iron back. I was not trying to lie, its just that i took a break, and did not really remember much about me with beacons, all i mainly remembered was getting a kiosk.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Unban me please
« Reply #1 on November 13, 2016, 04:39:43 PM »
 Thank you for your honest reply.

Famcraft is very strictly a NO griefing server. We do offer players a way to protect their builds but this does NOT mean if you find something that is not protected, you are allowed to grief it. :( You absolutely are not. We care about our players and the time and work they put into gathering resources to make their homes. We don't ever want to see someone come in and be disrespectful to their fellow Famcrafter's and grief. :(

We will welcome you back to try again, but please always remember to be kind and respectful of other players and their property.

Here is a little more information about what we do consider griefing:

Here is some information about what we consider to be griefing:

* Removing any block another player placed without that player's permission

*Placing a protection stone in another player's area

*Harvesting another player's crops without their permission

*Killing another player's animals without their permission

*Claiming/protecting another players pet without permission (Example: taming a wolf, protecting a horse)

*Removing/changing landscape features in another players "yard" (What is directly visible from their home)

*Placing blocks in another player's area without permission

*Taking items from another player's chest without permission (Stealing/griefing)

*Keeping a players items after PvP if you did not agree to at first (Stealing)

*Not replanting at public/shared/clan farms

*Leaving any locked item such as a chest, furnace or pet in another player's space or a public location

We will look forward to seeing you back on the server.

Offline yellowtangerine

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: yellowtangerine
Thank you
« Reply #2 on November 13, 2016, 04:42:17 PM »
Thank you for unbaning me now i will replace what i did.   Can i give you the blocks when i buy them because i dont know where the beacon is.