Famcraft

Author Topic: Im not going to be on much anymore  (Read 1509 times)

Offline ZariTheAtari

• Donator
    • View Profile
Im not going to be on much anymore
« Opened on November 21, 2016, 09:04:11 PM (Edited November 21, 2016, 09:09:28 PM) »
Im sorry I havent been on much lately, its not really in the fact that im super busy and dont have the time. (I usually have time on weekends) but more about the fact that I am growing out my gaming/minecraft phase. As you know people get older and grow out of things, minecraft just doesnt interest me anymore, and honestly when I would play minecraft I would get bored and I would end up doing the same things over and over, and it got to the point where I would just go on to talk to people on Famcraft. Im really sorry.  I love the server to the moon and back, but people tend to grow out of things. Ill try to hop on every once in a while to say hi and such.
Anyways if you want to know what I have been up too, I finished swimming about a month ago just missing the section cut in the breastroke, and performed in the school musical last weekend. Also basketball just started for me so Im reallt excited!  Also there was no school on friday for me because of the blizzard and I built a pretty rad snowman.

Edit: If Socksy sees this, I'm learning how to play guitar as well. :) 
Thanks!!- Azara
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds: idk the weather in Famcraft is going to be sunny with a high of you cant feel heat and a low of
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds: you cant feel cold
[SkMag Owner] JrMod: ~Iron XD
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds with a 50 percents chance of rain, that is unpredictable.

#Im FC's Metorologist ;D