Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be unbanned  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Mrgame

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Mrgame
Plea to be unbanned
« Opened on November 22, 2016, 07:42:02 PM »
Hello Admin,

I found this server a few weeks ago after a lot of searching and really love it.  I appreciate the friendliness of the people and am learning a lot of new things :)

Shortly after I came on to the server (I am pretty new to minecraft), I was mining in a location that was someone elses and gathered some ores- I cant exactly remember because it was awhile ago.  I am an honest person and after time went by I figured I should say that I made a mistake.  I was banned today for that.  I made a mistake and I am sorry.  I hope that you will please allow me back to the server and I understand and will follow the rules!

Thank you !!  I really do appreciate everyone here. :)

MrGame20

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to be unbanned
« Reply #1 on November 22, 2016, 08:29:27 PM »
 You also broke item frames and took items from them and did a few more things around that area.  :(

Offline Mrgame

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Mrgame
Re: Plea to be unbanned
« Reply #2 on November 23, 2016, 08:21:10 AM (Edited November 23, 2016, 08:53:24 AM) »
I'm sorry if I did I did not understand or remember exactly and it was not on purpose.  There was one time I put something back when I understood and also someone built something in my tower and I thought it was mine.  This is why even though it was a while back, I volunteered to explain yesterday what I thought I did wrong.

I made a mistake and am sorry :(  I am pretty new and learning rules but respect other people's stuff.  I have tried to be very helpful and friendly mostly!

I also would like to earn or pay back anything to person or people who were affected in my mistake.  Please let me know how to do that.
Thank you.