Famcraft

Author Topic: Happy Christmas  (Read 2516 times)

Offline HarryTheFirst

• Donator
  • Love to play
    • View Profile
Happy Christmas
« Opened on December 24, 2016, 04:43:26 AM »
Happy Christmas to all Famcrafters, and a big thank you to our amazing admin and moderator team.

Offline Jam-Ninja

• :O It's a cow!
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Jam_Ninja
Re: Happy Christmas
« Reply #1 on December 24, 2016, 10:54:04 AM »
Hope you guys have a good Christmas.
What do you like to do during Christmas?

Offline Tas

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Taslekio
« Reply #2 on December 24, 2016, 07:20:57 PM »
On Christmas morning, I wake up early, but I'm not allowed to get out of bed until 7:00. I then go downstairs, glance at the tree to see how many presents are there, then I grab my stocking and bring it up to my parents' bedroom to open there. Then, as a family, we head downstairs and open all the presents. We eat yummy waffles too! In the afternoon, we go to our grandparents to bring them presents and open more in turn. This year, my aunt and uncle are visiting from Kazakhstan (near Russia) which'll be a lot of fun!

Merry Christmas (and every other holiday you might celebrate) to all of Famcraft and I hope everyone gets what they wanted this year.

Offline Jam-Ninja

• :O It's a cow!
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Jam_Ninja
« Reply #3 on December 25, 2016, 11:29:02 AM »
I wake up and go upstairs too see the presents but I ask my mom if I can first because I wake up around 3:00 am on Christmas. Then we wait for everyone to wake up and then start ripping up our presents. we have to find a pickle in the tree (Not a real one) to see who gets to open the first present. And the person wearing a Santa hat gets to give the presents to us.