Famcraft

Author Topic: I got my older brother banned last year  (Read 1634 times)

Offline eliza1608

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: eliza1608
I got my older brother banned last year
« Opened on December 29, 2016, 01:40:08 PM (Edited December 29, 2016, 01:42:29 PM) »
Hello, i am sorry that i have used my older brothers account to cause trouble on your server. And i feel bad for doing that. I got him kicked off his happy place. Everything he built, gone. when he left his seat to do something else, i went over to his computer and renamed his weapons after staff members then i typed "erm ok" after you asked me to stop but i continued to create trouble and i killed a player with the weapon i renamed. After his account was banned, i posted a ban plea after his account was banned saying i will not do it again and i would throw his bow and sword in lava. When my older brother returned to his compuer, he could not log into famcraft. He went to the forum to post a plea, and he saw the one i posted. And he replied saying there was a hacker on his account. And he was correct. I was the hacker. And i feel bad for taking everything he built away from him. And i want to give back his happy place. Thank you for reading this. I hope you understand.

Sincerely,
Eliza1608

Sorry about my bad grammar, i am still learning

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: I got my older brother banned last year
« Reply #1 on December 29, 2016, 05:33:01 PM »
 No Mike. Just no. This account has been banned from the forum. You will not be unbanned, at all, on any account. You are not welcome here.