Famcraft

Author Topic: Un ban reason  (Read 1769 times)

Offline DinoSlayerAU

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Un ban reason
« Opened on December 30, 2016, 06:17:33 PM »
Hi,

My young bloke got banned and he is not sure why.  He has read all the rules and tells me he understands them but he doesn't know why he was banned.  He repaired a broken door and then tried to use it and this seems to be the time he was banned, so i'm not sure if breaking the broken door was the problem ??

Cheers

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Un ban reason
« Reply #1 on December 30, 2016, 07:20:45 PM »
 Dino broke the door off of another player's house and would not return it. He was asked by the player to return the door repeatedly. He finally placed the door right before being banned. Famcraft is very strictly a no griefing server.
 If you would like to talk with Dino and make absolutely certain he understands that we do not allow griefing then we can give him another chance. If he returns, it would be a great idea for a parent to review the rules and take a tour with him so he can learn how to play on Famcraft.

To help you both understand a little more about griefing, Here are some of the things that count as griefing-

* Removing any block another player placed without that player's permission

*Placing a protection stone in another player's area

*Harvesting another player's crops without their permission

*Killing another player's animals without their permission

*Claiming/protecting another players pet without permission (Example: taming a wolf, protecting a horse)

*Removing/changing landscape features in another players "yard" (What is directly visible from their home)

*Placing blocks in another player's area without permission

*Taking items from another player's chest without permission (Stealing/griefing)

*Keeping a players items after PvP if you did not agree to at first (Stealing)

*Not replanting at public/shared/clan farms

*Leaving any locked item such as a chest, furnace or pet in another player's space or a public location