Famcraft

Author Topic: Join New Rangr Clan!  (Read 4472 times)

Offline btrumble

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: btrumble
Join New Rangr Clan!
« Opened on January 01, 2017, 03:16:29 PM »
Looking for members to join the medieval themed Rangr Clan!

The clan base is a medieval castle and village with a working portcullis, public farms, a mine, clan storage, and other public features. There are empty houses inside the castle and empty house lots outside the castle. There are also market stalls available (1 per member) and empty lots for shops that members can build. Clan goals include: building a cathedral and other buildings outside the castle, buying shops in malls if possible to raise money for a SG, and more!

If you want to join, please chat to me or send me mail in the game or reply to this post!

btrumble

Offline btrumble

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Join New Rangr Clan!
« Reply #1 on January 18, 2017, 09:29:58 AM (Edited January 20, 2017, 06:42:03 AM) »
The Clan Base now has an Iron Golem farm. A villager farm that I have started will supply the villagers for the golem farm. The Farm is open to any clan member who wants iron.

I negotiated with another clan leader to build their base near ours in exchange for sharing the expense and use of an SG.

btrumble

Offline btrumble

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on January 21, 2017, 06:37:51 PM »
Great News!

We have successfully gotten an SG to the clan!
With the help of the Fight Clan leader, who I mentioned in last post, we now have an SG.  It can be reached from the SG room by going to the Fight clan base from the Clans' SG and then entering the Rangr SG in Fight Clan Base.

Public is welcome at the Clan Base and all farms are public except for the iron farm which must be bought access to.

btrumble

Offline btrumble

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on January 29, 2017, 06:39:54 PM »
Bad News!

Unfortunately I will not be on FamCraft anymore starting this Tuesday, February 1st. :( I am trying to get another clan leader and will post again when I have one.

If you are part of the Rangr Clan and you would like to be the new clan leader, please let me know before the 1st. After i have heard from everyone who is interested, i will select someone.

Please do not try to post on the forum to me or send me mail in game as i will not be able to reply after Monday the 31st.

Please post all clan questions to the new leader when I have one, not me.

It's been really fun playing here and I wish I didn't have to stop.  :(

Bye everyone! btrumble

Offline Tas

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Taslekio
« Reply #4 on January 29, 2017, 06:59:00 PM »
I'm sorry you have to leave and I'll be sad to see you go. Hopefully later on in life you'll be able to come back. I hope you sort out whatever makes you need to leave. I hope your clan continues well without you and that you find a new leader! -Tas.

Offline btrumble

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on January 29, 2017, 07:30:55 PM »
Thanks! :)
I'll be sad as well. Thanks for your thoughtfulness. :)

btrumble

Offline btrumble

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on January 30, 2017, 05:41:47 PM »
I have appointed HanaPualani the new Rangr Clan leader! :)

HanaPualani has taken over all Rangr Clan activities and any questions should be addressed to HanaPualani.

btrumble

Offline Tas

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Taslekio
« Reply #7 on January 30, 2017, 08:05:33 PM »
Grats on finding a new leader, and congrats to Hana for getting this oppurtunity! She's been on the server for a while and I'm sure she'll make a fine leader :D

Offline btrumble

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on February 01, 2017, 03:00:29 PM »
One last piece of news! :)  I was able to get 300k with the help of aninjahobo and i used it to buy an SG for the clan right in the base!!! :)
Now the Rangr Clan has a Star Gate that can be reached from the clan's SG at /warp sg!

Public is welcome at the clan base just please do not build anything near the clan base though. The farms that aren't PS protected are public just be sure to replant. :)

btrumble