Famcraft

Author Topic: Whitelist Requests  (Read 23106 times)

Offline joshk

• Beginner
  • Resources: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Whitelist Requests
« Reply #90 on: May 14, 2018, 08:37:40 PM »
Thanks for the allowance on the server. My son got on and walked around, but when we asked someone where he could build, we were told to try to get to the main server (I guess we are on the classic one?) and when I tried, I was given a message about being kicked because he wasn't whitelisted on there. So, a helpful person named BlueOrNothing showed us a spot where he could build there. I was curious if all the economy stuff is on the main server, though, and if he could also be whitelisted for that one so he could learn how to trade and do all that eventually. Thanks. Edit: Sigh, again, his Minecraft in-game name is different from the one used for this forum. In-game the name is psionic2018. Wish I remembered to put that the first time.  ::)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 08:39:37 PM by joshk »

Offline stephaniecruz

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: MarcelinesFries
« Reply #91 on: May 15, 2018, 07:03:42 PM »
Hello my name is Stephanie and i was told you guys were the friendliest server for kids, my daughter daniella is 8 years old and the sweetest kid. Good grades, a sweetheart and i would appreciate it if she can join the server and bond with kids her age without the fear of having to sit next to her due to an adult acting out. If you can please add her to the server it would mean so much to her.

Offline Nox1970

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2018, 08:46:25 PM »
Asked a couple days ago for request for add to whitelist but I forgot to add username. It is Nox1970. Was wanting a safe place where my 7 year old can play online, thanks!
I also just logged out and tried to log back in and it said I am not whitelisted. How does that happen?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 11:24:58 PM by Nox1970 »

Offline joshk

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2018, 08:09:14 PM »
Asked a couple days ago for request for add to whitelist but I forgot to add username. It is Nox1970. Was wanting a safe place where my 7 year old can play online, thanks!
I also just logged out and tried to log back in and it said I am not whitelisted. How does that happen?

If and when they whitelist you, you'll just be able to go in. There won't be any notification here. So just keep trying it each day or two until it works.

Offline joshk

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2018, 08:12:22 PM »
Hi, my son is enjoying Famcraft and has been helped by quite a few people. Thanks, Ladywolf, for setting him up, if you are seeing this. Anyway, I'd like to request that my wife's account be whitelisted as well so she can play with him sometimes. She has a separate install and they currently only play LAN games together. Her name is (Name Removed) if this is allowed Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 03:52:11 PM by RubensCherub »

Offline Seaborne12

• View Profile
  • Minecraft: Seaborne12
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2018, 11:25:32 PM »
Can you please whitelist Seaborne12 ?

Offline nontro

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: nontro
« Reply #96 on: May 19, 2018, 08:21:22 AM »
Hi can you add "nontro" , my daughter account pls

Offline joshk

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 19, 2018, 03:29:02 PM »
Hi, I just tried having my wife join my son in playing, but when she tried to join, it said "You are banned from this server." I looked up the forum post about parents playing with their children and it seemed to encourage it. I also notice that her name is removed from the previous request post. Is there something wrong with her playing with him? If it's just a mistake, her name is (Name Removed) It's Canadian for "hat," so it's nothing nasty or anything. Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 04:34:20 PM by RubensCherub »

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
  • Resources: 540
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: RubensCherub
« Reply #98 on: May 19, 2018, 04:37:18 PM »
 The name was intentionally removed. Kindly do not post it again. While WE understand the meaning of the name the possible pronunciation of the nane is not something we want on FamCraft. She will need to change her name to play here. Her ban message should have included that information- I'm sorry it did not. The ban is only in place until she has a different name. Thank you for understanding.

Offline joshk

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 19, 2018, 06:15:19 PM »
The name was intentionally removed. Kindly do not post it again. While WE understand the meaning of the name the possible pronunciation of the nane is not something we want on FamCraft. She will need to change her name to play here. Her ban message should have included that information- I'm sorry it did not. The ban is only in place until she has a different name. Thank you for understanding.

Ok, she's Canadian, so to her it's just "hat." I'll have her change the name, but I didn't know you could do that in Minecraft. I'll look up how and then post the new one here. Thanks.

Offline nontro

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: nontro
« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2018, 12:34:02 PM »
Hi could you please whitelist my 8 yo daughter's account : "nontro"
thanks

Offline rcherny

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2018, 01:14:45 PM »
Could you please whitelist my daughter, she is StampyLover119. Thanks very much!

Offline Ebomb2

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: Ebomb2
« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2018, 08:29:13 PM »
Can you please add Ebomb2 and MoRocks to the whitelist

Offline Arrie26

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: TheDimeKid
« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2018, 03:13:26 AM »
Hey there. If you would could you please add me to the whitelist. Ign is TheDimeKid.
Thanks a lot.

Offline cyborgpro

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: cyborgpro
« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2018, 05:00:49 AM »
Could you please add me to the whitelist?
Kind regards,