Famcraft

Author Topic: Da_Real_Lava Ban Peal  (Read 1992 times)

Offline Da_Real_Lava

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Da_Real_Lava
Da_Real_Lava Ban Peal
« Opened on February 08, 2017, 07:29:29 PM »
My Username is Da_Real_Lava and I was banned for spamming. I'm sorry that I did. My "argument" is that I was new to the server and didn't know what I could say and not. My friend Herness_C's brother Herness_g's friend Evan_G told me he had 3 wither skulls then I told him I had soul sand then I said "lol, but we can't spawn a wither cause were noobs lol) and I got a warning. I will read the rules over again and I will not Spam again
                                                                                                                    -Lava =(

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Da_Real_Lava Ban Peal
« Reply #1 on February 08, 2017, 07:35:18 PM »

And how do you feel about lying? Because you know full well this is not why you were banned. You'll want to consider posting an honest plea if you expect it to be taken into serious consideration. You will not be unbanned based upon this "plea".

Offline Da_Real_Lava

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on February 08, 2017, 07:52:05 PM »
NEW PLEA. Hopefully you'll accept this.
I was banned because I spammed to many times ( 3 I think) I sorry that I did and that I did it on a kid friendly server. I will reread the rules over again so that I do not do it again. If I need to do anything else please tell me. I will fix the spamming by not chatting so much and to stick with FaceTime with my friend instead of chatting to him. I don't have a reason why I shouldn't have been banned because I know what I did was wrong and that I hope you can forgive me. Ban Info:
It was Permanent I think, but I'm not sure
If it WAS Permanent I think the peals unban you (sorry if I'm wrong)
I think FamCraft is an amazing server and that if at any cost it should be one of the best minecraft servers for family.
I hope you will forgive me for spamming. I'm sorry.
-Lava

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on February 08, 2017, 07:59:21 PM »
 Nope.

You were banned for swearing. You said a swear word in chat and were banned immediately. I do not believe that you think you were banned for "spam".

An honest plea would have helped us feel comfortable to unban you and give you another chance here. As it is, you will remain banned.  :(

Offline Da_Real_Lava

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on February 08, 2017, 07:59:57 PM »
How many more times can I appeal?

Offline Da_Real_Lava

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on February 08, 2017, 08:04:01 PM (Edited February 08, 2017, 08:06:00 PM) »
Lava's Ban Peal #3
I was banned for spam AND saying the word [EDITED: Do NOT type swear words on the forum either... ] after realizing I forgot to save some Redwood Logs. I'm sorry I said it in a kid/family friendly server and if I remain banned I understand why I got banned. Ban Info:
Permanent but I'm not sure
If It IS permanent I think peals unban you (not sure)
I'm sorry for both things and hope u take some time to reconsider.
-Lava
Sorry for being Unhonest 2 times

Offline Da_Real_Lava

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on February 08, 2017, 08:04:41 PM »
Also I will reread the rules and promise to Stick with FaceTime not chat