Famcraft

Author Topic: Unban  (Read 1979 times)

Offline trent

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: TrentFC
Unban
« Opened on February 24, 2017, 12:27:00 PM (Edited February 24, 2017, 12:32:58 PM) »
sorry for saying all the stuff that i did, i knew i shouldnt have said it, and i still did. im sorry and if you guys happen to unban me, i will follow every rule with respect and never break them again.

i hope this helps my ban
~physicalPotato
Put the plate on the porch. If it doesn't rain in a week, the plate was not meant to be cleaned, and should be thrown away. ~Helper: WarehouseAgent ☗ 2017

"Its 2017, people dont know how to read, use emojis, Gaz, use brb and ttyl." ~GatheringExp 2017

Offline trent

• Retired
    • View Profile
Re: Unban
« Reply #1 on February 24, 2017, 06:20:48 PM »
ok, i have been reading other players plea's and i now understand the importance of following the many rules on Famcraft. I have a new respect for your server, and i would love to be unbanned. but if staff doesnt think i should, i completely understand.

~physicalPotato :-X
Put the plate on the porch. If it doesn't rain in a week, the plate was not meant to be cleaned, and should be thrown away. ~Helper: WarehouseAgent ☗ 2017

"Its 2017, people dont know how to read, use emojis, Gaz, use brb and ttyl." ~GatheringExp 2017

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #2 on February 24, 2017, 07:46:08 PM »
  Thank you for taking the time to plea and for putting the effort into reviewing the rules and the other pleas.

I am going to unban you this one, single time. Please make every effort to follow every rule. It's very important to keep your language clean and friendly while on Famcraft. Next time, it will be a perm ban with no plea.

We will see you on the server.

Offline trent

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on February 24, 2017, 09:16:15 PM »
ok thank you so much! i appreciate it and i will not break the rules again!