Famcraft

Author Topic: Someone Hacked Into my Account, and Started Calling People Noobs  (Read 4837 times)

Offline sonic7010

• View Profile
Someone Hacked Into my Account, and Started Calling People Noobs
« Opened on June 04, 2012, 09:19:31 PM (Edited June 04, 2012, 09:24:33 PM) »
I do not know the case for this problem. I have been banned temp. for 3 days. And I thought that it has been 4 days, if it was not, I apologize for the incoviennece I have caused for the hacking problem. I have changed my password 1 week ago, and I am still experiencing "Different Log-In Hacks" it must be someone I know, instead of maxwellawesome7 or silasm... I have no clue... I really want to play with my friends, I have changed my password to a 25 digit number, this time.. I am not joking.. I wrote it down on a piece of paper, and this time, I WILL be CAUTIOUS about the hacking.. Plus, I don't like calling people Noobs or Derp, or any other dis-respectful use of language to mods or admins or even MEMBERS for the server.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
I will unban you but you cannot bring maxwell's case in game. If you do it's a permanent ban. I am bothered with his statements. You may or may have not helped him in this, I have no proof, but if you do try anything it's a permanent ban. think of this as three strikes your out. FOLLOW THE RULES.