Famcraft

Author Topic: Banned. Im Sorry And I Hope I May Be On The Server Once Again.  (Read 2269 times)

Offline Rundrop

• Retired
    • View Profile
Let Me Just Start Off With. I'm Sorry. I Am A Little Confused About Exacty Why I Am Banned I Checked MCBans.com And It Said "3 Strike's Your Banned" I Don't Know What That Means, All I Know Is FamCraft Is The Best Server I've Ever Been On And I Could Not Stand To Be Banned, I Know With The Amount Of Bans I Have Had, I Don't Have A Good Chance Of Being Back On The Server But Please! Think About Accepting Me Back Onto The Server And If Not Please Tell Me As To Why I Was Banned And I Will Always Remember And Dread The Day I Was Banned From "FamCraft". I Had A Good Time Will You Guy's :).
JrAdmin: Thoatt "/kickall #FamcraftTakeover2014"
Rundrop lost connection

The man that goes by many names... Rundrop, Run, RuneDrip, Runderp, Runneth, Runny,  RunPiddle,  RunningDropper, GiantRundrop, Rundropzilla, GiantGumdro

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
You were unbanned, it's a long story what happened, but it was a mistake, see you on.

Offline Rundrop

• Retired
    • View Profile
Thank you.
JrAdmin: Thoatt "/kickall #FamcraftTakeover2014"
Rundrop lost connection

The man that goes by many names... Rundrop, Run, RuneDrip, Runderp, Runneth, Runny,  RunPiddle,  RunningDropper, GiantRundrop, Rundropzilla, GiantGumdro