Famcraft

Author Topic: Ban Plea For My Sister  (Read 2226 times)

Offline PixelStory

• ya
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PixelStory
Ban Plea For My Sister
« Opened on March 09, 2017, 09:48:37 AM »
Hey admins, My sister (Triflid_Violet) got banned a couple of years ago for spamming/not regrowing plants. She is very, VERY sorry for what she has done and will NEVER do anything like that again. I will help her re-read the rules and I'll make sure she doesn't do anything like that again.

Thanks for considering her un-ban,

Pixel

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Ban Plea For My Sister
« Reply #1 on March 10, 2017, 04:42:42 PM »
 We do not accept pleas from friends or siblings. She had no trouble getting herself banned. She needs to write her own plea. Attempting to join on a new account rather than post a plea was also not a great idea.

Offline PixelStory

• ya
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PixelStory
« Reply #2 on March 11, 2017, 03:52:46 PM »
Okay so I helped my sister write a ban plea and here it is:

"I'm sorry for spamming and I regret doing it. I know what I have done and know it is bad now. This is a really fun server and my sibling play on it and I really want to play on the server again with them. I'll read over the rules with someone again and will never break the rules again."

Thank you for reading her plea and considering her un-ban. Thanks from me and Triflid_Violet.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on March 11, 2017, 03:56:43 PM »
 Thank you for talking with her and helping her write her own plea. She has been unbanned. We will look forward to seeing you all back on the server.