Famcraft

Author Topic: A plea that will not be accepted  (Read 2312 times)

Offline speedysandwitch

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: featherhead
A plea that will not be accepted
« Opened on March 19, 2017, 09:08:21 PM (Edited March 19, 2017, 09:18:33 PM) »
        I am sorry for being a bad boy. A new player joined the server and it said "Welcome this new player to this server!" and instead of saying "Welcome." I said "[Removed]." because it was funny. I will fix it by saying "Welcome." instead of "[Removed]." when a new player joins the server.
        The reason I should not have been banned is because the message was blocked and another message appeared that told me that I had two warnings left (no, I am not the kind of person to abuse warnings). I honestly would not have done that if I knew I was going to get banned for it.
         I assume I have been banned for this because that's what happened right before I was banned and I haven't really done any other "naughty" things on this server. I would have had a better understanding of why I was banned if the reason didn't just say "Uhh, no. Leave" on it. It might be permanent because I don't see any time limits on it, but I don't really know.

If I have messed up the format for this, let me know and I'll fix it if needed.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Click to Add Title
« Reply #1 on March 19, 2017, 09:18:00 PM »
 You won't be welcome back. There is no 3 strikes and you're out rule. You attempted to make a lewd joke in chat, it was blocked, you were banned. Period. Don't look for family friendly servers if you want to be nasty somewhere. Happy server hunting.