Famcraft

Author Topic: I am very sorry  (Read 2043 times)

Offline Lopptic

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Lopptic
I am very sorry
« Opened on March 20, 2017, 06:58:55 PM »
Hello my name is lopptic and a few months ago I was playing on famcraft and I got banned. I got banned because I was saying that I wanted rubeun fired. I totally understand why I was banned. I really love famcraft and am praying that I can join again. I wouldnt cause more drama and I have learned from my mistakes. Please unban me so then I can have fun with the admins and meat my future friends. Thank you for taking your time to read my plea.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: I am very sorry
« Reply #1 on March 20, 2017, 07:06:34 PM »
 Thank you for posting a plea.

I want to be very clear- you were not banned for saying you wanted me fired. Other players have said that and they are still happily playing on the server today.

You were banned because each and every time you log in, you break a rule- like talking about other games or servers. When I correct you, instead of stopping, you always go to "You just don't like me, Ruben."
  But...  that's not the case- I simply ask that ALL players follow the rules. When I've asked you to stop saying that, you continue. This causes unwanted drama and conflict.

It's very simple. All you need to do is follow the rules and if any staff member corrects you for breaking a rule, even if you just accidentally made a mistake and broke a rule- just say "ok" and then don't break the rule again. Don't argue, don't assume someone is correcting you because they don't like you- just say "ok" and move on. It doesn't have to be a huge deal every time.

If you read this and you understand, just post a reply and let me know and I will get you unbanned and back on the server. Thanks!

Offline Lopptic

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Lopptic
« Reply #2 on March 20, 2017, 09:49:22 PM »
Thank you so much ruben i promise I wont break any rules. Please un ban me thank you again.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on March 20, 2017, 09:51:57 PM »
 Thank you for replying. You have been unbanned. See you on the server.