Famcraft

Author Topic: Death upon login  (Read 2312 times)

Offline trent

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: TrentFC
Death upon login
« Opened on March 27, 2017, 06:46:20 PM »
So i logged into Famcraft, and right upon entry, i somehow died? i logged off last at my /clan home in my house, and somehow ended up in water. but the thing is, i had so much valuble stuff with me, (shulker full of ores, suppiles, etc...) that i have lost. i hope a staff looks into this and fixes it.

Thank you for your time,
~vKronos
Put the plate on the porch. If it doesn't rain in a week, the plate was not meant to be cleaned, and should be thrown away. ~Helper: WarehouseAgent ☗ 2017

"Its 2017, people dont know how to read, use emojis, Gaz, use brb and ttyl." ~GatheringExp 2017

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Death upon login
« Reply #1 on March 27, 2017, 09:13:05 PM »
 You died prior to logging out, and did not respawn. You logged out of the game and out of IRC and did not return that night. Your items would have despawned because you did not use /back to recover them. We can not replace lost items.

03:29:29 <FamcraftIRC> vKronos hit the ground too hard (On Main)
03:30:02 <FamcraftIRC> vKronos fell from a high place (On Main)
03:31:48 <FamcraftIRC> vKronos drowned (On Main)
03:32:34 -!- vKronos  has quit (from IRC)
03:32:52 <FamcraftIRC> vKronos left the game (On Main)

Offline trent

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: TrentFC
Re: Death upon login
« Reply #2 on March 27, 2017, 09:24:48 PM »
ok thank you Ruben!
Put the plate on the porch. If it doesn't rain in a week, the plate was not meant to be cleaned, and should be thrown away. ~Helper: WarehouseAgent ☗ 2017

"Its 2017, people dont know how to read, use emojis, Gaz, use brb and ttyl." ~GatheringExp 2017