Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be unbanned (parent and player request)  (Read 2658 times)

Offline Nortrax

• #Drums4Life
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Nortrax
Plea to be unbanned (parent and player request)
« Opened on March 28, 2017, 10:01:36 PM (Edited March 31, 2017, 11:15:48 PM) »
Hi my son (Nortrax) showed me that he was banned from Famcraft Survival for stealing. He says he was working on a job for ChipW clearing a large area.  He said he ran out of room in his inventory and shulker boxes and there was no room to put any other items. And in the process he was trying to put items in Chip's sorting chests but they were full.

He said Chip wasn't online at the time he was playing so he couldn't ask him to put the items away for him. However he admitted to me that he took some items that belonged to Chip and would like to apologize to Chipw for stealing those items.  He still has the items in his inventory and would like to return them.

==========
From NORTRAX:
ChipW, I'm sorry that I took some stuff from your chests.  at first I was just trying to put the cobble and stone away but then I took some stuff and I'm very sorry.  thank you for the jobs that you are able to give us (Me and StormChaser007) I'm sorry that I broke your trust and I understand if you don't feel like trusting me with jobs anymore.

Sincerely
NORTRAX
==========

Thanks
Matt (Dad of Nortrax)
Famcraft for the win!! :-) :P xD

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to be unbanned (parent and player request)
« Reply #1 on April 01, 2017, 08:57:00 PM »
 Nortrax,

Thank you for taking the time to post a plea. I must say we were all quite saddened by your actions on Famcraft. You've been with us for a very long time now and you know the rules. We did not expect to see this.
 I do believe that you are sorry for stealing from Chipw. I also believe you've been off the server for a few days and have had time to think about how much it matters to be honest.
 We are going to pardon your ban now and allow you back on the server. I feel very confident this will not be an issue again.
 We will look forward to seeing you back on Famcraft.       - RubensCherub       

Offline Nortrax

• #Drums4Life
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Nortrax
Re: Plea to be unbanned (parent and player request)
« Reply #2 on April 02, 2017, 10:18:42 PM »
Thank you very much, I know that I've been on this server for a while and I'm happy that I'm going to get on the server again and see all my friends. thank you for unbanning me and I promise it won't happen again.

========
Thanks.
NORTRAX
Famcraft for the win!! :-) :P xD