Famcraft

Author Topic: my plea to be unbaned  (Read 1865 times)

Offline uscgtanker

• View Profile
my plea to be unbaned
« Opened on April 06, 2017, 04:53:40 PM »
good day to you all
My plea for the actions of speaking about my missions on lake Michigan with the coast guard aux should have never been brought up in chat, talking about those incidents I should keep those to my self. I have taken steps and punishment to my self to fix what i did for the future. first I won't spend every day on the server getting carried away with that over the winter months. Second I will discipline my self on talking about the uscg aux and only tell what uscg in my name stands for. I'm sorry for putting this problem on everyone and know i have lost trust with everyone and myself.
If i'm banned permanent i just ask a favor, unlock my cheats for my brother finwer.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: my plea to be unbaned
« Reply #1 on April 06, 2017, 05:22:46 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to post a sincere plea.

Our concern was not that you mentioned the nature of your work in and of it's self. We have staff members who have done work in similar areas, and we have a great deal of respect for the type of work you do.

Our concern was the drug and alcohol mentions used to explain the job related situations. A retired staff member asked you to stop and a young player expressed their discomfort with the topics as well, yet the conversation continued.
  I am not certain if you did not see them asking you to end the conversation or not, but regardless those topics should never have been brought up on Famcraft.

We really, really strive to make sure Famcraft is one place that players can have an escape from an often bleak reality, and not have to worry about things like this. We try to keep chat upbeat and we never allow drug or alcohol discussion in chat, regardless of the context.

I do believe you will be more cautious about the topics you choose to discuss on Famcraft in the future. You have been unbanned and we will look forward to seeing you back on the server.