Famcraft

Author Topic: reason for ban?  (Read 1842 times)

Offline bropierce

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: bropierce
reason for ban?
« Opened on April 29, 2017, 07:31:27 PM »
So my 7 year old son was banned from server, what was the reason? username bropierce. thank you for a response ahead.

Offline ChestNut

• SrMod
    • View Profile
Re: reason for ban?
« Reply #1 on April 29, 2017, 08:16:21 PM »
Hello 

I temporary  Ban bropierce for 15 Min with a message asking for them to bring a parent to the screen.

Bropierce was trying to Harvest blocks from another player house while I was standing here Trying to see what  other players broke in and destroyed that house. Asked them to stop and even Kick them off the server. they came back and just started to harvest blocks again. 

Griefing is not allowed here.  Griefing is any act that will case another player Grief in the game.  Logging in to find your house destroyed can cause grief to players like your child.   

The other two players that Griefed are Pern Banned.  You child can rejoin and Hopefully with you keeping an eye on them.  Please explain to then that taking  another player blocks is not allowed here No matter what age. 

Offline bropierce

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: bropierce
Re: reason for ban?
« Reply #2 on April 29, 2017, 08:39:34 PM »
sorry, he didn't understand, he told me he was building with someone and then the game turned off. he is very young and is not very good at reading yet. I understand what your saying, maybe he is not ready for a live server just yet :( I will talk with him in the morning when he wakes up about it.